38- The Basketball Match II

After a several weeks of practicing, finally today is the day.  The day that will change his fate between Y/N and him.  Seokjin could feel that they can't win this match, but he still hope for a miracle today.  While Daejeon basketball team was getting ready, the Seoul basketball team arrived.  They could see the Seoul's team has an aura that can make them feel a little bit unconfident.  As a leader to the Daejeon basketball team, Seokjin trying to make his team feel more motivated before their match.

"I know our team can beat with the Seoul's team, I believe on you guys! Just do your own best! Fighting!"

All of the Daejeon's team shouting out loud to show that they are ready to fight with the Seoul's team.  A few minutes before the match start, Seokjin trying to search for Y/N's appearance in the school gym.  But he failed and started to wonder if that girl didn't come today.  Is she sick? Or anything happened to her when she is on her way to the school? Nah.. It can't be that...

"Hyeong what are you looking for?"

Jimin who were just showing up himself after returned back from the toilet look at his big brother.  

"Did you see Y/N?"

"Nope, she didn't come here yet?"

"If she was here, I will not asking you this kind of question dude."

Jimin grinned.  This time Jimin tried to search for Y/N too, but he also get the same result as Seokjin.  When Seokjin wanted to search for her again, their coach suddenly called for them for a briefing before the match.  The game begin after 5 minutes of briefing.  At first the Seoul's team getting a little bit aggressive, but in the middle of the game Daejeon's team quickly take this chance to attack back and makes their team win at first. 

But unexpectedly, the Seoul's team attacking them back at the end of the game, and the result is the Seoul's team is the winner of this match.  Seokjin know that his team already do their very best to combat with the Seoul's team. In his mind right now, he is thinking about Y/N.  Now it's kinda hard to make Y/N forgive him.  Damn what should I do now? Think Seokjin, use your sexy brain to solve about this kind of problem. 

"Jin hyeong!"

Seokjin look at Jimin who were running towards him.  Is there any bad news? The way Jimin run looks like there's a bad news that he want to inform him.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin trying to catch up his breath first before he could tell Seokjin about this.

"Y/N..."

"What's wrong with her?"

"She..."

Jimin couldn't continue his words as he is still trying to catch for his breath.  Seokjin kinda impatient when Jimin didn't tell him about Y/N even though he know that Jimin didn't mean to do that.

"She what?!"

"She had been hospitalized since yesterday."

"What?!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N look at the window for a few seconds before she sighed.  What a stupid action I've ever done in 16 years old of my life.  She could remember when she is on her way to the downstairs, one of her habit is she like to jump while using the stairs.  Unfortunately, yesterday she do the same habit while on her way to the downstairs and suddenly her left leg tripped on her right leg and that's make she fall from the stairs.