10- The Basketball Match

It's D-day!  Y/N wake up early in the morning.  It's totally early than usual.  She look at the time, 8:00 a.m..  Wow that's early.  Usually she woke up at 11:00 a.m.. and that's make she is proud with herself because she can awake at this time today.  Y/N refresh herself and pick a suitable outfit to attend the match. She also tied her hair to wearing a cap before she go out from her room.

When she go downstairs, she couldn't see her father.  Maybe he is still sleeping, she guessed.  Y/N enter the kitchen and take out the ingredient to make a gimbap as their lunchbox for today.  The noise from the kitchen makes her father awake and look at her, confusedly.

"What are you doing sweetheart?"

"Morning dad, I'm making gimbap."

"What kind of gimbap?"

"It's tuna and chicken."

"Can I get some?"

"No dad, brush your teeth first."

Y/N's father show a pout to her, as a sign that he's sad because he can't get any gimbap.  Y/N look at her father and started to giggle.  Y/N know that her father likes her dishes so much.  Since her mother died 5 years ago, Y/N had to taking over the cooking duties as her father were so busy at his boutique.

"Dad I need to go now, I will leave some gimbap to you for the lunch later."

"Where are you going?"

"School."

"On Sunday? But usually christian people will go to the church on that day.  Are you christian darling?"

"I'll told you later, bye dad!"

"Hey wait up! Tell me the...."

Y/N left her dad without hearing the last word from him.

"...reason.. aigooo that girl."

------------------------------------------------

Y/N get out of the cab as soon as she arrived at the school.  She walk up until to the outside of the gym and wait for her bestfriend, Park Jimin.  She leaves the messages to him earlier but up until now he didn't reply it.  So she started to call him.

First call, rejected.

Second call, also rejected.

Where the heck is he?  Jimin had promise with her that he will come early to the school.  But now? Where is he?  She keep calling Jimin until he picked up the call.

"Hey Jimin ah! Where are you? You promised me to come early but now it almost 10:00 a.m.."

"Shhh.... I'm here."

"Why are you whispering? Where are you?"

"Mascot, okay bye."

Jimin's act when he quickly end the call makes Y/N curious, what is the boy doing? But he said  something about... mascot? Mascot?

Y/N walk in to the gym and trying to search the empty bench to sit.  Suddenly someone grab her hand.  She turned her head and almost screamed after she saw the figure in front of her.  The tiger mascot.

That tiger mascot pull her hand and showed an empty seat to her.  Y/N just followed the tiger's order as she is still shocked about it.  That tiger mascot clapped his hands after she sit at the bench safely.  He's waving his hands to the audience before he go back to his position.  Y/N keep wondering who is in the mascot actually?

 After a few seconds later she remembered the boy's word.  Park Jimin? That tiger mascot is Park Jimin? No way, it can't be him. But if it's real, how can he became a mascot today? She keep wandering until the players from the both teams walk in to the gym and started to play.

---------------------------------------

The game ended with a victory to their school team.  Y/N cheered on them for winning the game, she's so amazed by their teamwork in this game.  Seokjin played well in this game too, his hard work pay off today. 

She is checking where is the Park Jimin boy, but she can't see him at the seating area.  She look back at the tiger mascot who were standing beside the players on the stage.  She started to believe that Jimin who were in that mascot.  If not, why did he mention about that earlier?

After one by one player walk out from the gym, Y/N tried to approach Seokjin. 

"Hi oppa, congratulation on your winning today."

Seokjin turn his head and after she saw Y/N who were congratulate him, he started to smile.

"Thank you Y/N."

Seokjin look around the gym before he look at the girl again.

"Where's Jimin? He didn't come today?"

"Well I guessed we have the same question oppa."

"Aigoooo where the heck is that boy? Is he still sleeping?"

"I don't know."

A voice from their back make them look at the the person who were calling for Seokjin's name.  It was Jimin with a bouquet of flower on his hands.  Y/N could see that Jimin is sweating.  

"Here, congrats hyeong!"

"Thanks kid. Where have you been? I'm worried about you, I thought you were sick."

Seokjin takes the flower but his mouth keep nagging on Jimin, well here we go again.

"I already told Y/N about this."

"That mascot?"

"Yup, I'm in that mascot for the whole game and after that I have to run from the changing room to the flower shop just to pick up this beautiful flower for my beautiful hyeong."

Seokjin smacked Jimin's shoulder slowly using the flower.

"I'm handsome dude not beautiful."

Jimin and Y/N laugh out loud to the Seokjin's word.  After that, they decided to lunch together at the convenience store to celebrate Seokjin's winning.  Not far from there, a figure is following them to the convenience store too. That person look at them with a jealousy look.  

END FOR CHAPTER 10.

Is anyone still read this story? It's boring isn't it? 😔 I'm sorry for create a boring storyline.