12- Theme Park

It's Children's Day today, so all the schools in Korea are on holiday to celebrate it.  Not for Y/N she just laying down on her bed and scrolling social media.  What a boring day today.  Her father as usual, he has to meet with his client at the boutique. Y/N kinda missed her dad because lately her dad become more busy to prepared for their upcoming fashion show in Seoul, she trying to understand him but as a daughter she need her father's attention too.

Y/N go to downstairs.  She look at the wall clock, it's already noon but she not yet taking any food on that day.  Y/N just doesn't have any mood to eat alone, so she decided to take a hot bath in the bathtub.  Aaaahhh~ What a best feeling ever to having a hot bath at this hour.  A few minutes later, her phone rang loudly.  She take her phone and started to smile after she saw the caller, Park Jimin.

"Jimin ah~."

"Are you free right now Y/N?"

"Of course! Why?"

"Let's go to the theme park!"

"Just two of us?"

"Of course not, Seokjin hyeong will join too."

Suddenly her heartbeat become crazy, she just remembered about Seokjin's confession 3 days ago.  How am I supposed to act? Why did he join us? Y/N don't know how to do it anymore.

"HEY! Did you hear me?"

Y/N startled after hearing Jimin's high note voice.

"What? What did you just said?"

"I said... please come a little bit earlier dude."

"Okay okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

--------------------------------------------------------

Y/N arrived at the theme park right at 1 p.m., she then take out her phone and trying to contact Jimin, but he didn't answer it. Maybe he can't hear the phone because of the noisy sound from the theme park.  She entered the theme park and trying to search for the two boys.  Suddenly someone grab her hand and that's make her body twisted while her hand land on that person's chest.  

Y/N startled after she saw the figure in front of her, it was Kim Seokjin.  She gazed at him for a few seconds before she started to realize her hand is on Seokjin's chest.  She could feel Seokjin's heartbeat, pounding like crazy!

"S-Sorry oppa, it was an accidental."

"I know.. erm.. are you here because of Jimin?"

"Yup."

This is for the first time they talk awkwardly towards each other.  Seokjin scratching his neck while Y/N look around at the theme park and trying to searching for Jimin.  After a few seconds of they keep silent, Seokjin started to speak up.

"Let's find Jimin together."

Y/N nodded her head as the answer and both of them walk side by side but they didn't talk to each other.  Y/N sighed, she's tired with this awkward moment, just like when she walk with a stranger not with someone she had known.

"Oppa did Jimin didn't told that I'm here too?"

"No he didn't told me anything, he just said that I need to come here to accompany him."

"What for?"

"I don't know because he didn't told me in detail."

Finally they were able to talk comfortably.  No more awkward moment between them as they started to giggling when one of them makes a silly jokes.  That's a relief, Y/N thought that they would never talk again.  I'll miss his voice if I didn't take this chance earlier.  Y/N and Seokjin are in a deep  conversation and they not even realize that someone who were in front of them is waving hand.

Both of them stop walking as they could see someone who were walking towards them. That person showing the widest smile to them.  Y/N wondered why this person could came here? Like there were many places in Korea but why here?

"Hey guys what are doing here? To have fun?"

Then what do you expect? Coming to theme park to wash your cloth instead of have fun? Like that? Idiot.

"Yeah, so you are alone?"

Seokjin ask her with a poker face. Yes, this Hae Won girl came here at the theme park alone.  

"Well I saw your picture on Stargram today, so I've decided to follow you until here."

She stalk him until here?? Is she that crazy about Seokjin oppa? What did this bitch want from him? An attention?  Y/N could see Seokjin's face after Hae Won told the answer to him, it is an uneasy face.

"So are you guys dating? Can I know it? Since when?"

"Since...."

"Y/N! Hyeong!"

Seokjin couldn't finished his words when a voice calling for his name and Y/N's name.  What a perfect timing! Y/N saw Hae Won's face, she looks like unsatisfied with this situation because the timing were not on her side this time. Y/N start to giggling and that's make the two boys were staring at her, confusedly.

END FOR CHAPTER 12.

To all the readers thank you for still supporting me until chapter 12 😭 I appreciate it so much! Don't forget to vote every chapter! Thank you! 🌹