22- The Gossip (Last)

It's been 10 days after the fake news had been viral all over the Daejeon High School.  Y/N decided to go to the school again after Jimin and Seokjin give her some motivation to gain her courage.  She woke up early in the morning and quickly take a bath before she wear the school uniform.  After she had done doing all that, she go to the downstairs and she could see a sticky note on the dining table.

I already cooked the fried rice for you darling, enjoy it! - Your lovely Dad

She smile after read that note.  Y/N lift the food cover that her dad put it on the dining table.  The fried rice is still warm, maybe her dad just leave this about a few minutes ago.  She smile happily and enjoying her fried rice on that day.  

------------------------------------------

Y/N arrived at Daejeon High School around 7 a.m.. She took out her phone and open the messenger app to start a chat with Jimin.

Where are you? I'm here... at the school field, 7:01 a.m. - Y/N

She sit on the bench while waiting for Jimin to reply her message.  She started to look around, how I miss this view! How can I didn't miss this kind of nice view every morning? While she amaze by the beautiful view, she didn't forget to try avoiding people who were there at the school field.  A few minutes later, her phone get a notification.  It's from Jimin.

I'm at the gym with Seokjin hyeong, can you come here?, 7:04 a.m. - Jiminie

Gym? But today they didn't have any P.E class.  Is there any activities would happen there? Y/N stand up from her seat and walk up until to the gym.  When her steps became closer to the gym, she could see that half of the students in that school were there too.  What's going on?  Her appearance make everyone in that gym look at at her and started to gossiping her again.  She couldn't bear with it anymore so Y/N decided to step out from the gym.  But her way had been blocked by someone.

"Jimin ah..."

"Where are you going?"

"I...."

Suddenly Jimin grab her wrist and Y/N had to followed him.  What's going on? Why all the people are here today? Is there any special event today?  They walk until up on the stage. On that stage there is a chair and Jimin told her to sit on that chair so everyone can see her.  Y/N feel embarrassed on that time.  Why I need to sit here? Am I the heroin of the day? Nonsense!

"Welcome to all students of Daejeon High School.  Please wait for awhile and our event will start soon."

Y/N look at Jimin for a hope that he would tell her what's going on right now, but he didn't tell her anything yet.  All the students started to gossiping about her again and some of them are taking her picture.  Y/N cover her face using her school bag.  Suddenly, someone put a blazer on her laps and makes her legs covered from the other students who were busy taking her picture.  

"Welcome back Y/N, I miss you."

Y/N slowly lift up her head and she could see Seokjin is in front of her right now.  About 10 days I haven't look at this handsome face.  Y/N could imagine how worried is he about her during past 10 days. While they are looking at each other deeply, suddenly someone throw her school bag that she is hugging right now.  That person also take a chance to slap her before Seokjin quickly grab that person hand from the second slap.

"Hae Won are you crazy?"

"Yes I am! Hey you! Why did you come back here? To steal my Seokjin huh?"

"Hae Won stop saying that, all eyes on you right now. Don't you see?"

"Why did you keep defending her? She is a bad girl and she is pregnant right now! Please baby open your eyes and accept me."

"My daughter is not pregnant and I have a proof for that."

Suddenly there's a familiar voice interrupt their conversation.

"Dad? Why are you here?"

"Seokjin can we start now? He is on his way."

"Sure, Hae Won please take your seat because you are the main reason why we make this event today."

"Me?"

Jimin told her to sit beside Y/N.  Hae Won glance at Y/N before she look at Seokjin again.  The event begin with Seokjin's opening speech.  All of the students still didn't know why they need to attend this kind of event today, but they keep listening and wait for the next agenda.

"As you guys know about the viral news, today our main hero is Mr. Jung Tae Oh would explain to you guys about her daughter in more details according to this news."

Mr. Jung Tae Oh stand up and he walk to the podium.  Before he begin with his speech, he look at her daughter, deeply.  Mr. Jung Tae Oh take deep breath and started with his speech.

"Hi my name Jung Tae Oh. I'm Y/N's dad and CEO of Touch and Design Boutique or known as TnD Boutique.  Why am I here today? I think all of you already knew about it. Before I'll go further in this case, I want to introduce someone to you guys.  Please come in son."

The gym's door suddenly open and all of the student look at him curiously.  They look a little shock after that guy reveal himself.  Same goes to Y/N too.  She look at that guy without any blinked.  What is he here today? Is he the hero of the day?

"Let me introduce to you my son, Sehun."

"Since when did you have a brother Y/N? What a big surprise huh?"

Hae Won's words makes Y/N want to punch her right now but her right mind doesn't allow that.

"Hi my name is Oh Sehun and I am Y/N's ex husband.  I'm here to tell you guys about the viral news, and it was fake.  Y/N and I had been marriage 2 years ago but we decided to get divorce last year. The most important thing is... we didn't married because of Y/N get pregnant or what, but it is because of the family business."

Mr. Jung Tae Oh turn his body and facing Hae Won, fiercely. 

"So Hae Won? Can we discussed about you now? Where did you get that source? Here we have the best proof."

Mr. Jung Tae Oh give Hae Won the pictures of Y/N 's uterus ultrasound. 

"It's empty right? Well I do have a grandchild but she died 2 years ago. Next time please get the right source, okay?"

Hae Won's face turning red. She embarrassed! She embarrassed of what she had done to Y/N.  Hae Won run away from the gym and some of the student take the chance to record a video about her. Y/N walk towards her father and she hug him tightly.

"Thank you dad!"

"You should thanks to Jimin, Seokjin and Sehun too. Without their sexy brain I can't do anything to help you darling."

"Thank you so much guys."

The 3 boys smile shyly. Their hard works pays off today! They are so glad that they could solve this problem and make Y/N smile again.  The next day, the school principal announce that Hae Won is now kicked from this school after what she did to Y/N.  The school principal felt guilty towards Y/N, so she decided to kicked Hae Won out from this school. 

END FOR CHAPTER 22.

p/s: Sorry if this chapter is a little bit long than usual because I want to settle this Gossip chapter as soon as possible. And sorry for everything 😭