9- The Apology II

It has been a week since Jimin and Seokjin had a fight but Jimin still doesn't apologize to him.  Every time Y/N told Jimin to apologize to Seokjin, he always give a reason.  What a stubborn boy.  Y/N try to approach him, carefully.  

"Jimin ah~"

"Why~"

"When do you want to apologize to Seokjin oppa?"

"Not this again Y/N ah~"

"It's been a week Park Jimin, you already make a promise to me about this. Don't you remember?"

"But I didn't say the 'promise' word."

"No it is still the same."

Jimin rolling his eyes. Girls always be girls.

"After school today Park Jimin, I'll accompany you."

"No I'll go by myself."

"Park Jimin."

When Y/N mention his full name, he know that Y/N really mean it.  So he didn't have any choice then.

"Fine~"

---------------------------------------------

After the class end, Y/N grab Jimin's hand and they search for Seokjin's location.

"Hey did you know where is he?"

Jimin ask in curiosity.  It's a little bit weird when she doesn't know where the boy is. 

"Of course I know, just follow me."

Jimin look at their hand, Y/N held his hand tightly.  It feels warm, like a mother's touch. He likes it.  Jimin enjoyed the moment before they arrived at the destination.

As they arrived at the destination, he look at the surrounding. The gym? 

"Wait hold on."

Jimin stop for a moment.  Y/N look at him, confusedly.

"What's wrong?"

"Why are we here?"

"To meet Seokjin oppa because you owe him an apology."

"He is at the gym? How did you know?"

"Well he told me that he would be here everyday for practicing."

"When?"

"2 weeks ago."

Jimin became a little bit jealous when Y/N know more about that boy.  They walk in to the gym and they could see Seokjin were there.  He didn't notice about their appearance as he is too focus on practicing.

"Oppa!"

Seokjin turned his head and saw two figures were standing behind him.  He waves his hand to them and stop for awhile from practicing.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Jimin had something to say to you oppa."

Before Jimin could say any words to her, Y/N pushed him a little bit closer to Seokjin.  That's make Jimin stared at the gym's floor for a few seconds. 

"What do you want to say kid?"

When Jimin heard the word 'kid' he look at Seokjin immediately. 

"Kid? I'm just one year younger than you, so I'm not your kid."

"I know that, but you are shorter than me kid."

Jimin show an unsatisfied face to him.  How dare this boy call me a kid just because I'm short!

"Don't you want to say sorry to me Jimin?"

"But you hurt me first, you said that I'm short."

"But you punched me first."

Jimin sigh as he know that it was his fault, but he has an ego to protect! And Jimin know that Y/N will be angry if he doesn't say sorry to this guy.

"I'm sorry hyeong, I didn't mean it to punched you last week."

"I know, there must be a reason. It's okay I'll forgive you."

Seokjin stroked Jimin's hair affectionately.  They smile to each other and shake hands one to another.  Y/N who saw all the sweet scene between Jimin and Seokjin also smiled.  She feels a little bit relieved because the two boys finally make up.

-----------------------------------

Y/N watch the two boys who were playing basketball together, the way they laugh and the way they joking around to each other make her proud with Jimin.  She know that Jimin has a high ego, but when she saw earlier how Jimin low his ego just to say sorry to Seokjin, she know that Jimin is a kind person. 

"Hyeong let's take a break, I'm tired."

They both walking towards her and Y/N give them the two bottles of mineral water that she bought earlier.

"Thanks Y/N."

Seokjin showed an alpaca's smile to her. Damn his so cute!

"Hyeong when will the match be held?"

"This Sunday at 10:00 a.m. Why? Did you want to support me on that day?"

"That were the craziest thing I've ever heard hyeong, jeez."

Seokjin punch slowly to Jimin's shoulder.

"Y/N look! This old man punch me."

Y/N make a weird facial expression to Jimin as the answer for his whinning.

"Y/N how can you handle this kid? He's so annoying you know?"

Jimin showed his pout after Seokjin said he were annoying.  Y/N can't help for that so she laugh out loud after looking at Jimin's face.

"Jimin you know why you can't join this match?"

"Because we were fight?"

"Nope."

"Then what's the reason?"

"Because of your height."

"HYEONG!"

Seokjin and Y/N laugh out loud to Jimin's reaction.  While they were laughing together, they didn't know that there is someone else were hiding in that gym.  That person heard all about their conversation and their laugh from the start until now.

END FOR CHAPTER 9. 

Who's that person actually? Please wait and keep guessing until the chapter 10 is ready! 😚 Have a nice day!

p/s: I will take a break for a week and after that I will publish the new chapter✌

 I'm Sorry😭