18- The Tragedy

Sehun walk a little bit closer to Y/N and he is trying to touch Y/N's cheeks.  He missed this girl so much! How could he forget about this beautiful girl?

"How are you darling?"

"S-Stay away!"

Jimin quickly grab Sehun's hand to make him stop by doing that.  Jimin glared at Sehun, fiercely.  Sehun smirk at Jimin and let go of his hand from Jimin's grip.  Y/N hide behind Seokjin's back.  She glad that Seokjin has a wide shoulder so her tiny body could hide from Sehun right now.  Seokjin could feel that Y/N is pulling his shirt because she didn't want to look at the boy's face.

"Where is our child darling?"

Child? Did he forgot that he kill his child? Now he is asking about the child? Y/N hug Seokjin tighter than before, she afraid that if Sehun would do any dangerous thing to her.

"Step aside dude! I want to look at her face not yours!"

Jimin give a punch at Sehun's lips and that's makae his lips started to bleeding.  After a moment, Seokjin make a move and walk closer to Sehun.  He is trying to help Sehun, but Sehun push away Seokjin's hand and quickly stand up. 

"If you want to talk to her, let's go somewhere else."

The four of them walk to the Hangang Park together.  Seokjin know that Y/N doesn't feel like want to talk with that guy, but she need to settle about this before they can go back home safely.

------------------------------------------------

Both Seokjin and Jimin sit a little bit far from Y/N and Sehun because they want to give some privacy to them.  Seokjin could see that Y/N is uncomfortable with  Sehun, he wonder why.

Sehun sit next to Y/N.  He look at her face, deeply.  He missed Y/N so much.  He know that all of this happened because of him.  He always blame himself up until now.

"I'm sorry Y/N.  I know that this all my fault but I hope that you can forgive me."

Silent.  Y/N just staring at the grass because she didn't want to look at his face.  It's hurt.  They didn't have a good memories together.  Why must I need to meet with this guy again?

"Where's our child? Is our child doing fine?"

Y/N look at Sehun's face.  Her tears is ready to burst out after Sehun mention about their child.

"Don't you forget that you killed your own daughter?"

Sehun became speechless.  

"When did I killed her?"

"You pushed me down from the top floor when I was pregnant 2 years ago!"

He was shocked for a moment.  He couldn't believe it that he had killed his own child.

"Why did I do that? I.."

"Because you were drunk on that time! And since that I really hate you!"

Both Sehun and Y/N are crying.  Y/N leave Sehun because she couldn't stand with it anymore.  She walk towards Jimin and hug him.  Jimin pat Y/N's back slowly as he wanted to make Y/N feel calm down again.  Seokjin told Sehun that he didn't need to worry about Y/N anymore because they will protect her from now on.  Sehun nodded and before he leave, he said something that might hurt Y/N's feeling and also his feeling.

"Tell her that I didn't mean to killed our child 2 years ago and I tell her that I'm really sorry about that and I promise that I would not disturbed her life again."

After hearing about that, Seokjin become speechless and shock and he trying to gather his strength just to asking about this...

"What is your relationship with Y/N 2 years ago?"

"I'm her ex husband."

-------------------------------------------

Along the way to Y/N's house is quite awkward between them.  Seokjin has so many question in his mind, but he choose to keep quiet.  Jimin look at Seokjin, he know Seokjin really want to know more about Y/N and Sehun relationship in the past.  Well who doesn't want to know about your crush right? Jimin take a chance to ask about it.

"Hey can we stop awhile at the playground?"

Y/N nodded and all of them walk towards the playground together.  Y/N take a sit on a swing while Jimin and Seokjin sit on the ground opposite with her.

"Y/N.. If you don't mind, could you please tell us about your relationship with Sehun?"

Y/N take a deep breath.  She know that she can't keep this any longer, besides Jimin and Seokjin are her friends right now so they need to know about this.

"3 years ago... Sehun's family business had a financial problem due to high debt.  So his father decided to joined our company just to save his business.  My father agreed with that so they had signed a contract for 1 year and he also promise to pay back all the money that he had borrowed from my father.  But after 6 months of signing the contract, his father was diagnosed with brain tumor and he didn't work since that."

"So the reason you and Sehun got married because of his father?"

"Yes.  My father was mad on his father because he didn't pay the money.  So his father decided to change it with us, he force us to get married because he didn't know how to pay back on that time.  Sehun and I got married when I was 13 years old and he was 19 years old.  On the early of our marriage, I thought everything were just fine.  But 3 months after that, we keep arguing and I keep blaming on his family about our rushed marriage."

"So when did you pregnant?"

"1 year after that, I'm shocked because I knew that Sehun wasn't ready to be a father at that time, so do I.  But I keep carrying his child until 7 months only."

"What happen next?"

"One day, he came back home from a bar.  He went to upstairs and he hugged me from the back when I was slept.  Suddenly he became so aggressive, I don't know why maybe because he is drunk.  I'm keep pushing him and told him to stay away from me.  We keep doing that until to the stairs, he became more aggressive and started to pushed me.  The last time I remembered before I was faint is the blood came out and my stomach cramped.  Sehun keep saying sorry to me, but I don't know why he keep telling me that he didn't remembered about this earlier."

"So what happen to the baby?"

"The baby died 3 days after I gave birth to her."

"Can I ask about the baby's name?"

"Sure, her name is Oh Choon Hee."

"Did Sehun know about her name?"

"Nope, I didn't tell him about this."

"So when did you and him divorced?"

"Last year."

After Y/N told them about her past, Jimin and Seokjin become speechless.  Suddenly they feel pity on her because she need to pass all that situation.  Not far from them, someone is recording all of the conversation between them.  Hae Won smiling. She stop the recording and slowly leave the playground so that no one would notice about her appearance. 

"Finally I know how to beat you Y/N."

END FOR CHAPTER 18.

p/s: sorry if this chapter is too long😭 I hope you enjoy it, thanks again!