37- The Apology III

The weather were just nice today, but not for this two students who were sitting on the bench from a couple of minutes ago but still didn't talk to each other.  Awkward! Yes this how Y/N thought during their time sitting on this bench together.  Why he didn't say anything yet? Recess time will end soon, he should be hurry or else I'll leave him alone here. 

While Seokjin, he still need some time to prepare his words before he could talk to her.  How could I talk to her when they haven't talk to each other for almost a week? That's impossible! Seokjin do the inhale and exhale for several times, he trying to make himself as calm as the sea, but it seems doesn't work on him right now.  

Make it cool Seokjin and don't make it too obvious that you are nervous right now.  He look at his watch and realize that he doesn't have much time to be waste.  He tried to take deep breath again and hoping that he could say it clearly so that Y/N could understand him. 

"I'm sorry, I know that I should put a trust on you and give you a chance to explain it on that time but..."

"But you don't."

Seokjin look at Y/N's face as that girl suddenly interrupt him.  

"I know it's my fault and I'm really regret about it.  I'm sorry Y/N."

Y/N look at her watch, it's time to go back to her class as recess time is over.  Y/N quickly stand up as she want to leave Seokjin alone there.  Seokjin grab her hand and that's make Y/N need to stop.

"Can you please forgive me?"

"It depends on...."

"On what?"

Y/N look at Seokjin's face.  She can see that Seokjin really want her to forgive him to what he had done to her before this. Her heart still ache but her feelings didn't know how to lie.  Suddenly she got an idea and hoping that Seokjin will do this if he still had the same feelings as her.

"You need to win in your upcoming basketball match."

"What? How could I win if our team will meet the strongest team in basketball?"

"That's your problem not mine.  If you still love me, then prove it through winning that match."

"You could be kidding me right?"

Y/N let go of her hand from Seokjin's grab and quickly walk away from him.  She know that if she stay there any longer she might couldn't act cold like that anymore.  Y/N smile along her way go back to her class, while Seokjin still couldn't believe it about what Y/N said it earlier.

"She want me to win that match? That's impossible!"

--------------------------------------------------

For the first time in her life, she arrived at home as soon as the school is over for today.  What else she can do? Both Jimin and Seokjin are busy practicing for their upcoming basketball match that will be held in 3 more days.  They should practicing like crazy right now if they want to win that match. 

 Y/N still remembered how Seokjin's reaction when she told him to win that match if he want her to forgive him.  She is not that cruel actually, she just wanted to teasing that guy and it was so much fun to do! 

When Y/N entered in her house, she could see her father is at the kitchen, maybe he is trying to make some delicious food to eat.

"Dad? You are at home today?"

Mr. Jung Tae Oh a little bit surprised because he didn't expect that his daughter will come home early today.

"You are early today sweetie, how's your day? Is everything's fine?"

"Everything is fine dad, what do you cook today?"

"Seaweed soup and several of side dishes too, have you eaten sweetie?"

"Not yet dad."

Mr. Jung Tae Oh then serves all the dishes and put it on the dining table.  Y/N could see a lots of side dishes such as seaweed soup, japchae, fried egg-roll, kimchi and many more.  Is there any special event for today? 

"Dad why did you cook seaweed soup today? Today is not your birthday or my birthday too."

"This is for you sweetie, I want to celebrate with you a little bit early."

"A little bit early? My birthday is on 15 December dad, but now is mid of September.  It's too early!"

"Have a seat first young lady."

Y/N just followed her dad's instructions as she is still a little bit curious about this.  Why did he celebrate my birthday 3 month early? Did he want to go somewhere else?  No I hope it's not.

"I need to go to France for a few weeks or months darling, that's the reason why I want to celebrate your birthday a little bit early."

Damn... It's real.  Her dad want to leave her alone in this country? How can I survive it?

"What? Why? Can I accompany you dad?"

"No you can't.  I need to attend a few of fashion shows there and I'm the one who is in charge to handle all the shows."

Y/N became speechless.  She don't know how to react about this, because in her mind right now she can't even stop thinking about how could she survive in this country alone for a several weeks or months? This is kinda insane!

"I didn't know that you will come home a little bit early today.  At first I just planned to put this seaweed soup on the table with a cute sticky note on it.  But since you are here now, so let's eat together!"

Y/N trying to smile in front of her dad, but she can't lied to herself.  During their lunch, Mr. Jung Tae Oh could see that her daughter look a little bit sad.  What can he do? He can't do anything about this.  He feels sorry to let her daughter live in this big house alone.  Suddenly he thought about something, something that might make her daughter happy while he was not in this country. I hope that kind of ideas will work on her, he mumbled before he quickly finished his lunch on that day.

END FOR CHAPTER 37.

p/s: Happy weekend and happy reading!