49- Happy New Year

It's a new day for the new year.  Most of the South Korean people are spending their time either with their families or friends.  But not for Y/N who is still laying on the bed.  From the morning until noon she is still laying on her bed.  What's wrong with me? Why am I so lazy today? Am I sick?  She quickly out of the bed and walk towards the cabinet to take the thermometer.  

Beep! It's 37ºC.  Oh My God! That's quite high!  No wonder why she feels so lazy and tired today, because of this?  Y/N then wear a comfy outfit as she decided to go to the hospital to make a check up on herself.  After she is satisfied with her look in the mirror, she take her bag and walk out from her room.  

Y/N surprised after she go downstairs, she could see Tae Hyun who is sitting on the sofa at the living room.  It's new year today, why did he came to my house? It should be his day off today.

"Tae Hyun ah... what are you doing here?"

"Oh Y/N... Mr. Jung told me to accompany you today."

Gosh dad... I'm not a little girl anymore.  Please be pity on that boy!

"But it's new year Tae Hyun, you should spend your time with your family right now."

"All of my family are busy right now, so it's fine. By the way where are you going Y/N?"

Tae Hyun look at Y/N who is fully dress up like she want to go somewhere right now.  Her face looks a little bit pale, did she sick?

"I want to go to the hospital."

"Are you sick?"

"Kind of... I'm a little bit fever now and I just want to check myself at the hospital."

"Let's go, I will accompany you.  I will tell Mr. Song about this, you wait here first."

Y/N nodded, she wait for him at the living room.  At the same time, she still overthinking about that thing since yesterday.

"It shouldn't be that thing... hopefully."

----------------------------------------------

Y/N walk around the hospital as soon as her medical check up is done.  She is looking for Tae Hyun right now.  Where is he? Did he just left me alone right here? Gosh what kind of secretary is that?  She took out her phone from her bag and search for Tae Hyun's number in her contact list.

"Y/N ah.. what are you doing here?"

Y/N look at that person before her eyes getting bigger, she is totally shocked.  What is he doing here? At this time, she really need Tae Hyun right now.

"J-Jeongwoo yah..."

"You surprised isn't it? It's been a long time since our last encounter right? How are you?"

Y/N slowly step back little by little.  She is afraid now if Jeongwoo suddenly try to harm her.  She put her bag around her abdomen to protect that part and hoping that he will not kill her on that time.

"Why are you look so afraid Y/N? Are you not happy to see me?"

Jeongwoo trying to walk close to her before his action being block by Tae Hyun who is suddenly appear from nowhere.

"Sir what are you doing to her? Y/N are you okay?"

"Who are you young man? Her new boyfriend?"

Y/N trying to hiding behind Tae Hyun's back.  Why must I meet him today? Geez.

"Please go sir, before I do something to you."

"Gosh it's getting harder to make you mine Y/N.  It's okay, I will try it again... soon. Goodbye My Love."

When Jeongwoo left them, Tae Hyun turn back as he want to look at her condition.

"Are you okay Y/N?"

"Let's go home."

"That's right, Mr. Song already waiting for us at the lobby."

------------------------------------------------------------

After she had done eating the abalone porridge made by Mrs. Choi, Y/N go back to her bedroom and trying to get some rest.  In her mind right now she is still remembered about her encountered with Park Jeongwoo at the hospital earlier.  What kind of coincidence is this? Argh I should be more careful after this.  Suddenly someone is knocking the door from the outside.

"Come in."

Y/N could see Seokjin's worried face at the door.  He walk into the room and walk towards her who is laying on the bed.

"Are you okay honey?"

Seokjin come to her house after he heard about that hospital's incidents from Tae Hyun.  He is so worried about it.  Thank God that Y/N looks fine now.  

"I'm okay oppa.  Did Tae Hyun told everything to you?"

"Yup."

Seokjin look at the mini table that is put beside her bed and he could see a lot of medicines there.

"Have you eaten your medicine?"

"Yes... a few minutes ago."

"That's good.  Now try to get some sleep, I will waiting for you at the living room."

"No, I want to be alone.  Don't worry Mrs. Choi will accompany me."

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Alright then, see you at school honey."

Seokjin kissed her forehead before he want to leave Y/N.  When Seokjin is about to walk out from her room, suddenly Y/N called for his name.

"Yes honey?"

"Here take this."

Y/N stretch out a white mini envelope to Seokjin.  Seokjin look at the envelope with a curiosity. 

"What is this honey? A love letter from you to me?"

"Yes! But you need to open it when you safely arrived at your house later."

"Why? I want to open it now."

"Nooo! Don't you dare to break the rules!"

Seokjin chuckles.  He nodded his head as a promised to open that envelope at his house.  He wondering what kind of letter is that, or maybe a photo of Y/N? Argh I can't wait to open it!  Seokjin then kissed her forehead again before he leave Y/N alone at the bedroom.  He walk slowly to the entrance gate as he is trying to open the envelope.  And he is totally shocked after he saw that.  Is this real? If this is real, I don't know how to talk about this anymore.  He just walk away from Y/N's house with a happy face.  I can't wait to meet with Y/N at school later!

END FOR CHAPTER 49.

p/s: You are curious isn't it? 😆 Just wait and see for the next chapter! Have a nice day! 🌹