43- The Examination Week II

As promised, today Seokjin and Jimin will come to Y/N's house as Seokjin want to teach her about the math subject.  For the first time in his life he come to his girlfriend's house.  What a huge house! Gosh Kim Seokjin, you have a huge house too and also your dad is a CEO of a big company too!  So you and Y/N are on the same level.  Jimin who had been here before look at Seokjin.  Jimin pretty sure that Seokjin is amazed by looking at Y/N's house, because he did the same reaction too when he come here for the first time.

As usual before they can get into the house, they need to inform it at the bodyguard who were in charge there.  Today, the bodyguard in charge is Mr. Jeon.  Jimin smile happily because Mr. Jeon had saw him before this, so it will be easier for them to enter that house.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon, is Y/N in the house?"

"Good morning Jimin, yes she is.  Wait here I need to inform to Y/N first."

As Mr. Jeon is started to calling Y/N as he want to inform her, Jimin look at Seokjin who is still amazed by looking at this house.

"Hyeong... are you still amazed?"

"Yeah.... I didn't thought that Y/N was this rich."

"Of course she is! Her father is Mr. Jung Tae Oh hyeong, the most popular designer in South Korea.  So what did you expect?"

"I know that... but..."

"You are in the same level as Y/N too right? You have a big house and your dad is quite influential too.  But most of the people in this country didn't know about this."

Mr. Jeon come back after he had done informing about them to Y/N. 

"You may come in now, but Y/N told me that you guys need to wait for her at the living room.  Mrs. Choi is preparing a snacks for you two."

"Alright thanks again Mr. Jeon and have a nice day."

They entered the house after they get a permission from Mr. Jeon, Y/N's bodyguard.  Y/N had so many workers in this house, like Mr. Jeon her first bodyguard, Mr. Kim her second bodyguard who were usually guard the house at night only, Mrs. Choi her maid, Mr. Song her driver, Mr. Lee her gardener and the latest one Kang Tae Hyun her secretary.  

Jimin know the reason why she had so many workers in this house, it is because Mr. Jung didn't want her daughter feel lonely while he is busy at his boutique.  Y/N should be lucky to have a dad like Mr. Jung in her life.  As Y/N is one and only child that Mr. Jung had in this world, he want to make her daughter live happily in this big world.  What a lucky girl, Jung Y/N.

--------------------------------------------

Y/N look at Jimin and Seokjin who were focusing on their discussion about math subject.  Y/N glad that Tae Hyun is not here today, or else Seokjin will be jealous because of that boy.  Y/N noticed that lately Seokjin's behavior is a little bit weird.  She don't know how to describe it but by looking at his behavior makes Y/N curious about it.

"Y/N?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Are you daydreaming? I'm calling you for a several times but you didn't response it."

"Are you have any problem honey?"

"N-No.. I'm fine.  Keep focusing I want to go to the bathroom for awhile."

Seokjin's eyes keep looking on Y/N until he can't see her anymore.  Is she has any problem? Or maybe she is on her period and not in the good mood? I hope that she is in a good state.

"Hyeong.. don't you think Y/N is a little bit weird today?"

"She is.. but I don't want to bother her. Hurry up Jimin ah and do the next question."

"Wait up hyeong... I need to calculate this."

Seokjin look back at the stairs, he is waiting for Y/N.  He then sighed because he is kinda worried about Y/N right now.  What's wrong with you honey? He sighed again.

------------------------------------------------

Y/N accompany the two boys until to the entrance of her house.  She had so much fun today even though their main point is to study together not to play around, but teenagers being a teenagers right?  As Jimin and Seokjin want to go back to their home because of it is nearly for the dinner time, Y/N feels a little bit sad even though she know that she will meet with them by tomorrow too.

"Take care.. Oh and here for you guys, Mrs. Choi had been packed the side dishes for your family."

"Aigooo you don't need to do that."

"Just take it, this is as a present for you guys today.  Thanks for coming."

Y/N showed her prettiest smile to them.  She glad that she had a kind friends around her.

"Hyeong I need to go home now, I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks again Y/N for this, bye!"

"Take care Jimin ah!"

"Don't worry hyeong! Bye!"

Seokjin and Y/N look at Jimin until they can't see him anymore.  Seokjin look at Y/N's face, he could see her face like a little bit worried but he don't know what is she worrying about up until now.

"Honey are you alright?"

"Of course... Why?"

"Nothing.. I'm just worried about you."

"Don't worry oppa, I'm totally fine.  You should go home now."

"Alright... promise me if anything happen you should call me okay?"

"Don't you forget that I have my own secretary?"

"Honey! N-No.. Just no.  Call me instead of him."

Y/N giggles.  She knew Seokjin will react like that.  Gosh Mr. Kim Seokjin I'm totally in love with you, don't worry I won't cheat on you.

"Okay okay.. now please go home.  It's getting late oppa."

"Sweet dream honey, see you tomorrow. I-I love you."

SPEECHLESS.  Did Seokjin... or am I misheard? He said that.. HE LOVES ME?! 

"I- ermm...... I love you too."

They both smile shyly.  Couldn't believe that they finally could say that beautiful words to each other.  Not too far from that, Hae Won look at the them who were still smiling and laughing towards each other.  She becomes mad.  She couldn't believe that Seokjin is still meeting with that girl.

"I told you to not making it too obvious oppa or you will regret it soon."

She then leave them with a vengeance in her heart.  Just wait and see Y/N.  I will do anything to make sure that Seokjin will stop meeting with you.  I promise to make your life more miserable than this!

END FOR CHAPTER 43.