25- Summer Vacation III

Today is the second day for them at the camp site, so that means tomorrow is their last day to be here.  And school holiday has a plenty days left to be enjoy before the new semester begin.  Today's activity is all of the students need go into the woods to find some treasure that had been hidden by their teachers.  They divided into 2 people in 1 group with different gender.  Y/N been paired with a boy at her age but from the other class.  Same goes to Jimin and Seokjin too they been paired with a girl who is at the same age as them.  Seokjin stared at Y/N's partner.  He is talkative boy.  And Seokjin is wondering what is the topic both of them talk to?

"Hi your name is Jung Y/N right?"

"Yes, what is your name?"

"My name is Park Jeongwoo and nice to meet you Y/N."

They both shake hands at first before starting a little bit comfortable with each other.  Seokjin didn't believe it.  Y/N just smile at him? Oh my! How can she do that in front of me?  Jimin who is standing behind Seokjin look at that guy.  He know that Seokjin is a little bit jealous right now, so do him.  The way Y/N laugh with that boy makes Jimin and Seokjin feel a little bit challenged.

"All right students, so all of you had been paired right?"

"Yes!"

"Don't forget that who ever win this challenge will get a couple set of cute ring.  You can give it to your partner or your own girlfriend or boyfriend.  Are you excited about it?"

"Yes!"

"So students, you may start finding the treasure now!"

All the students run excitedly into the woods. Jeongwoo grab Y/N's hand before they walk into the woods together.  Seokjin who saw it not far from that became angry.  How dare that boy touch my girlfriend's hand? Seokjin quickly followed both of them, but suddenly his partner calling for her name.

"Seokjin where are you going?"

"The woods."

"We need to find here first."

"Can't we separate? You search here and I will search in the woods."

And Seokjin just leave her there because his mind can't stop thinking about Y/N and that boy.

-----------------------------------------------

Y/N is busy looking at the treasure and same goes to Jeongwoo.  They try to searching each of the space in that woods.

"Y/N did you find anything here?"

"Not yet, how about you?"

"I just found this over there."

Jeongwoo pointing at the place where did he find that treasure earlier.

"Woah you are totally amazing!"

"Well I love this kind of game actually, so this is kinda one of my.. ability I guess?"

They both giggles at Jeongwoo's words.  On that time Seokjin is there too.  His heart become more ache, and he started to walk towards them.  But suddenly someone is grabbing his hand.

"Jimin ah let me go."

"I know what do you want to do, but that's just not right hyeong."

"Then, is over there right?"

Jimin look at Y/N and that boy for a seconds before he look back at Seokjin.

"That's wrong too, but if you can't control your anger then it will be a big issues later on."

Seokjin trying to calm himself.  

"Let me go Jimin, I'm promise that I will not punch that boy."

"Are you sure hyeong?"

"I'm pretty sure!"

"Well, good luck then."

Seokjin walk slowly towards them.  Y/N didn't see it about his appearance because she is busy laughing with that boy.

"Hey Y/N, did you find anything here?"

"Oppa? What are you doing here? Where is your partner?"

Y/N looking around but she couldn't see Seokjin's partner.  Maybe they are separate for awhile, she guessed.  

"My partner? She is here."

"Where? I can't see it oppa."

"It's you idiot, you are my partner."

Now Y/N realize that the reason why Seokjin is here alone and why did he left his partner away.  He had been followed her and the reason for that is he is jealous right now! Damn he is so cute.

"Oppa I..."

"I'm sorry hyeong but this is my partner.  Your partner is Eunji noona right?"

"I'm sorry too but this is my real partner, she is my girlfriend."

"Oppa!"

"What? Am I wrong?"

Suddenly Jimin came to them out of nowhere.  He grab Jeongwoo's hand and by hook or by crook that guy needs to followed Jimin to some where else.  Jeongwoo look at Seokjin before he followed Jimin to somewhere else.  Why is he here? This is not what I have been planned, he keep mumbling in his heart because he can't accept Seokjin would appeared like that.

"Oppa are you jealous?"

"No I'm not."

"Then why are you here alone? Why did you left Eunji unnie?"

"Well... we... search the treasure using our own way."

"Seokjin ah!"

Not long after that, Eunji came towards them.  Y/N could see on Eunji's hands there are so many items she's been holding it.

"Seokjin ah you should help me, stop playing around."

"I'm not!"

"Then let's go, help me instead of playing around with your junior."

Eunji started to search the treasure again and Seokjin is following her from behind.

"I will talk to you later."

Jimin and Jeongwoo came back after they had give some space to both of them.  

"Thanks Jimin ah for helping me."

"No problem, by the way good luck Y/N! I hope you can win that prize."

Y/N smile at Jimin before he left her with Jeongwoo there.  Both Y/N and Jeongwoo continue in searching the treasure together.  After 2 hours of finding the treasure in the woods, their teachers finally announced the winner.  The winner is Seokjin and his partner.  All of the students give a big applause to them and both of them decided to keep the ring by their own as Eunji wanted to give her ring to her boyfriend.  Seokjin could see Y/N smile at him.  In his mind, he already planned how to give this ring to Y/N.  

"I hope that she will likes it and I can't wait for her reaction after I give this ring to her."

END FOR CHAPTER 25.