46- Winter Break II

As they already planned, today is the day that they want to go to the strawberry farm together.  The journey from Y/N's house to the nearest strawberry farm took about 3 hours to reach there.  Even though it took a long journey to reach there, but it worth it!  Jimin and Tae Hyun look super excited when they finally arrived at the strawberry farm, while Seokjin look a little bit uncomfortable with Tae Hyun's appearance.  Y/N hold his hand and showed her prettiest smile to her boyfriend.

"Don't worry oppa, I am a loyal person.  I don't have any feeling toward Tae Hyun."

"Really?"

"Of course! You should stop being jealous around that boy."

Seokjin then smile as he is so relived after he heard that from his girlfriend.  Seokjin now feel a little bit comfortable and that's make their trip to this strawberry farm full of laughter from them.  During their trip at the strawberry farm, they do a lot of thing such as plucking the strawberries, making a jam using the strawberries that they plucked together and eating the strawberries with a full dip of chocolate.

After spending the whole day at the strawberry farm, they decided to spend the night there.  They choose to stay at the nearest guesthouse together, but unfortunately the guesthouse only have two empty room.  Each room can only accommodate two people at one time, but they are now four people in a group.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?"

"We need to stay here, as it is getting darker now."

"So who wants to sleep with me?"

Jimin look at each of them.  He look at Seokjin with a hope that he will look at him back, but he's not doing that.  Geez this old man.

"Me!"

Tae Hyun suddenly spoke.  Jimin then nodded his head and grab Tae Hyun's arm as they want to walk in to their room right now.  Y/N feel a little bit chill out of the sudden.  Damn..... Is that mean.. I need to sleep with him? Gosh.. I'm so embarrassed right now!

"L-Let's go Y/N."

"W-Where?"

"To our... room."

------------------------------------------------

In their room, Y/N is totally awkward.  She don't know what to do.  Should I just act normal? So that he won't know that I'm that awkward with him right now.  When Y/N is about to stand up, suddenly Seokjin spoke to her and that's make Y/N feel a little bit relived now. 

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you.  I promise."

Y/N nodded.  She know that Seokjin got the same feeling too.  Uncomfortable.  Yes that's how Y/N's feel right now, even though they are in a relationship but they will not do that thing at this age. Never!

Seokjin quickly stand up as he want to take the pillows in the cupboard. He take out all the pillows and blanket from the cupboard and give it to Y/N.  Seokjin then take his bag as he want to take a bath.

"You can change in here, I'll change it at the bathroom."

"Alright oppa."

While Seokjin is taking bath, Y/N is setting up their sleeping place.  She put two pillows with a blanket at Seokjin's place, while for her she only has 1 pillow and a blanket to be use tonight.  Y/N then quickly take out her pyjamas as she want to wear it before Seokjin entered the room later. Y/N was right, at that time when she already take out her shirt as she want to wear a new one, Seokjin suddenly entered the room without knocking it first.