17- One Fine Day

After school, Jimin and Y/N wait for Seokjin at the field.  Seokjin's class end a little bit late today so both of them decided to wait for him.  Y/N take out the banana milk that they had bought from the school's snacks bar earlier before both of them went to the school field.  Jimin look at Y/N, he just smiling by look at her.  What ever she does makes his heart pounding like crazy.  But he also knew that her heart is belong to someone else, Kim Seokjin.

"Hey tomorrow is Saturday right?"

Y/N nodding her head as she couldn't answer his question using her mouth because her mouth is busy sipping the banana milk, her favorite.

"What are you doing for tomorrow?"

"Probably eating, sleeping and breathing.  Why?"

Jimin stared at Y/N's face.  He couldn't believe that Y/N will answering his question on that way.  Such an unpredictable girl.

"Do you want to die?"

Y/N chuckles when Jimin ask her like that.  She is trying to make her heart a little bit calm down when she is with him right now.

"Do you want to ask me out again Jiminie?"

"Yup but this time with Seokjin hyeong, not the two of us or four of us anymore."

Y/N nodding again as she understand the meaning of Jimin's word.  Who wants to outing with that girl?  It was a nightmare since the viking incidents.  It would never happen again!

"So... where do you plan to go tomorrow?"

"How about picnic?"

"Picnic? Where?"

"Hangang Park."

"It's so far Jimin.  Can we do other activity?"

"Hey did you forget that Korea has KTX? So don't worry about the distance anymore."

Y/N staring at the grass while trying to finishing the banana milk.  She keep thinking how to give an excuse for tomorrow.  She didn't feels like want to go for a picnic tomorrow.  While she keep thinking about it, Seokjin suddenly approach them.  Y/N still didn't realize about Seokjin's appearance.

"Hey what are you guys doing? And what's wrong with her?"

"Well we talking about going for a picnic tomorrow.  You want to join us hyeong?"

"Sure!"

Seokjin look at Y/N.  Is she even realize that her banana milk is already finished? What is she thinking about? What's the main reason of she being like this? What's bother her so much? Seokjin keep asking all the questions on his mind, but he know that he couldn't ask her now.  Jimin push Y/N's body and that's make Y/N look at Jimin with shock face and started to realize about Seokjin's appearance.

"Oh oppa you are here, let's go."

The two boys look at each other.  They wonder why Y/N act like that.

"Jimin what's wrong with her?"

"I don't know.  Maybe she's on her period I guessed."

The three friends walking home together.  No one asking why did Y/N act weird on that day.  Y/N also know that the two boys are worried about her and eager to ask about that, but she is not in the good mood to talk about it.  She just hoping that tomorrow would be the best day of her life by spending the times with her best friends.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Y/N wake up a little bit early than usual.  She is preparing lunchbox for their picnic today.  There are chicken sandwiches, tuna sandwiches, gimbap and variety of fruits.  After doing all that, she quickly go to upstairs to take a bath and dress up.  She put a little bit of make up like powder, lip tint and sunscreen. Perfect! 

Y/N didn't forget to write a note for her father before she leave the house.  She took a cab first to go to the subway station.  They had promise yesterday to wait at the subway station at 9:00 a.m.  10 minutes after that, Y/N arrive at the destination.  She started to calling Jimin, who were the head of this crazy ideas.

"Jiminie where are you?"

"Station 3 with Seokjin hyeong."

"Okay."

She walk quickly and go to the counter to by a ticket.  5 minutes later, she finally found both Seokjin and Jimin.  Y/N waving her hand to them.  Soekjin who saw Y/N first walk towards her to helping her by carrying the basket.

"Thanks oppa."

Seokjin nodded his head.

"So let's go!"

Jimin who is the most excited about this picnic plan suddenly became a leader in the group.  Y/N could see how happy he is when there are just the three of them outing together for the first time.  Almost 1 hour in the train, they finally reached to the destination.

"I miss Seoul so much!"

Jimin started to scream loudly as soon as they had reached at the Hangang Park.

"Shut up dude, you make me embarrassed."

Y/N and Jimin giggles together before they continue to set up for their picnic place.  They started to decorate and take out all the food and beverage from the basket.  After they had done by doing all that, the three friends eat lunch together on that day.  They watch some movies and play some games.  They didn't realize how times fly until Jimin look at his phone.

"Oh God it is almost 6 p.m.! We need to packing up all this now."

About 15 minutes later, they had done packing up all of their things and clean it up all the rubbish at their picnic's area.  They walked together to the subway station and wait for their train while listening some jokes from Seokjin.  Suddenly a guy bump Y/N's shoulder and that's make her basket fell down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

That guys didn't finished his word as he is so shock and couldn't believe it about the figure in front of him right now.

"Jung Y/N?! What are you doing here?"

Y/N's face become pale and her forehead started to sweating.  Am I dreaming right now? When did this boy get out from the prison? I thought he will be in there for a long time. The boy started to walk closer to her and Y/N take a back step trying to avoid that boy.

"Miss me?"

"S-Sehun oppa?"

The two boys look at Sehun with a lot of question in their mind.  Who the heck is Sehun? What is Sehun relationship with Y/N in the past? Why Y/N's face look so pale after she look at Sehun's face? And the more important question is, what Sehun did to Y/N in the past?

END FOR CHAPTER 17.