41- Chuseok Day III

That night, they are talking about from the first time they were met until to the random topic that one of them want to ask about it.  The beef that Seokjin had marinated it from the evening  taste so good! Y/N eat that beef as much as she want until she can't eat that anymore.

"Eat slowly baby, that beef will not going anywhere.  They are all dead."

Y/N coughed a little.  Now she feels a little bit embarrassed after Seokjin said that to her.

"It's been 6 months since you had transferred into the Daejeon High School Y/N, but I know nothing about you until now."

Jimin asked that question as he is curious about Y/N.  He want to know about her so that he can stay alert for whatever kind of it.

"What do you want to know? You already know about my dad's job, my ex husband with my late daughter and my mom too."

"I want to know about the basic question, that everyone will put it on their biodata"

"My favorite color is purple. Why? Because I think it's beautiful and that color give me some positive vibes in my life. Okay next question?"

"Give me the reason why do you like this old guy?"

Jimin asking that question while pointing his finger to Seokjin.  Seokjin become mad and yelled at him.

"Hey! I'm not that old!"

Jimin and Y/N laugh out loud.  Seokjin's reaction towards Jimin's word were so funny!

"I'm sorry hyeong, it was a joke only because I like to teasing you."

"Aigooo Jimin ah you should stop teasing with him."

"I will soon.. hurry up and tell me why do you like him."

Seokjin staring at her as he is waiting for the answer.  Y/N look at Seokjin and show her prettiest smile to him.  

"Well, he is my ideal type.  I like someone who is older than me, he is funny and matured at the same time but sometimes he can be unmatured too."

"Wait, I'm totally matured.. when did I.."

"I agree with you Y/N... he is a dangerous guy."

"Hey! Do you want to die?"

Jimin and Y/N laugh out loud once again.  She now understand why Jimin like to teasing him so much! By looking at his funny reaction can make your day better than before.  The three of them continue their talk by changing it to a game.  They play the game and not even realize that it is almost 2 a.m.  It was such a great night that all of them can't forget about this kind of beautiful memories.

-----------------------------------------------

The next day, they checkout from the guesthouse on 10 a.m.  While waiting for Y/N's driver to picking them at Gwangju, they decided to do some activities here.

"Can we do some activities here?"

"Like what?"

"Ice skating?"

Y/N shocked.  Am I misheard? Did he say... I-Ice skating?!

"No.... Can we do something else?"

"Oh come on Y/N, let's do that together!"

"Can't you see my leg right now?"

Y/N pouted.  How dare Jimin want to do the ice skating activity when her leg is still in the bandaged?  He should think about me too!

"Oh I forgot about that, sorry.  So.. what kind of activity that we can do now?"

"How about we spend our time at the claw machine shop? It's not far from here too."

"Sounds great! Alright let's go!"

Seokjin trying to help Y/N by piggyback her while Jimin take Y/N's bag to be carry.  From the guesthouse to the claw machine shop it took around 3 minutes of walking.  While they walk to that shop, they talk about some random topics and laugh out loud when Seokjin sometimes make a dad joke to them.  They finally arrive at the shop and luckily there are nobody else in that shop.  Jimin insert a few of his money to change it into the machine's token so that they can play with the claw machine.

"Look at my skills, you guys will be amazed."

"Oh really Jimin ah? Hurry up and show it to us."

Jimin insert 1 token into the claw machine.  He is so focus as he is aim at the puppy doll, unexpectedly on his first try he get the puppy doll and that's make Jimin smile happily.

"Look! I told you right? Here Y/N I give it to you."

"For me? Why? You should keep it by your own self Jimin."

"It's a present from me to you."

Y/N take that puppy doll with a smile.  Wow Park Jimin give me a present, his first ever present.  Seokjin feels challenged.  He need to do something because he want to give a doll to Y/N too.  

"I want to try it too!"

Seokjin slowly lower his body so that Y/N can stand it carefully as her leg still in the bandaged.  Jimin quickly grab Y/N's hand to support her body.  Seokjin take out 1 token and he insert it into the claw machine.  He tried it at first and aim at the alpaca doll, but he failed.  He insert another token for a several times but the result is still the same.  He looks upset.  Y/N walk slowly towards him as she want to help him this time.

"Can I play it for you?"

"Did you know how to play this?"

"Of course I know! Now step aside please Mr. Kim."

Seokjin step aside as Y/N told him to do so.  Y/N took out the token and insert it into the claw machine.  She know what kind of doll Seokjin aim it earlier, so she just aim the same doll.  Seokjin at the back look at Y/N's skills, he can't denied it that Y/N is good at playing this game.  About two times of trying, she finally get the alpaca doll and that's make Seokjin smile happily.

"Here your doll."

"But I want to give this to you."

"But you didn't get it right? So this is my present to you and please take care of RJ."

"RJ?"

"That alpaca doll's name, RJ."

Seokjin take RJ and hug the doll tightly.  He look so happy! Y/N glad that she can make that boy smile back.

"Y/N you should take care of Chimmy too."

"Chimmy?"

"That puppy doll's name, Chimmy."

Y/N giggles.  What a cute name! Y/N then realize the doll's name are a little bit same as Jimin's name, but in the cute way.

"I will Jimin ah, don't worry about it okay?"

Suddenly a black car arrived in front of the shop.  Y/N look at the outside of the shop as she want to look at the car, she can see Mr. Song get out from the car and walk towards them.

"Guys let's go, Mr. Song is here."

Jimin and Mr. Song take all the bag and carry it until to the car, while Seokjin is piggyback Y/N and he walk slowly as he want to tell something to her.

"Thanks Y/N for giving me RJ."

"No problem, you also may assume RJ as our kid.  RJ you should listen to daddy okay?"

Seokjin giggles.  Y/N know how to make he happy and laugh like this.  I wish I can stay by her side for a long time.  I will remember all of this beautiful memories forever in my mind and hoping that we can stay in this relationship for the rest of our life.

END FOR CHAPTER 41.