53- The Tragedy II

Y/N trying to open her eyes slowly.  She could see a bright light, where am I? She turn around her head and she could see a boy is sitting beside him.  What happened to me? Why am I here?  Tae Hyun surprised when Y/N is suddenly open her eyes after 3 days she have been unconscious. 

"Where am I?"

That is the first question Y/N asked after 3 days she have been unconscious.

"At the hospital, wait I will call the doctor."

Y/N grab Tae Hyun's left hand and that's make he stop immediately.

"Who are you?"

Shocked.  Wait... Y/N didn't know who I am?  Is she kidding right now?

"You didn't know me Y/N? For real?"

Y/N shook her head.  She trying to remember but she can't find any memories about this boy, did he know me well?

"Wait, I will call the doctor."

Tae Hyun walk out from the room as fast as he could.  No way! She can't be like this right now! How could I tell about Seokjin to her if she didn't remember anything? Gosh! This is not what I expected it!

---------------------------------------------

"Traumatized?"

"Yes... Y/N is in that condition right now, so she need to stay at the hospital for a several days more."

"How could that be doctor?"

"Well maybe because of something that she can't accept it to be happened in this world, but it does happened.  For example like someone's she loves is dead and that's will make one of the reason why she forget all of her current memories."

"So... it means.. it is too hard to accept about it... so she take a chance to forget about it? So that she can live it without any pain... like that?"

"Yes something like that,  and it will take times for her to recovering her memory back.  But for now, that's will good to her.  Don't loose any hope yet Tae Hyun."

Tae Hyun walk back to Y/N's room after he had done talking with the doctor.  He sighed.  What should I do now?  He open the door and he could see Y/N is sitting on the bed while scrolling her phone.

"Are you hungry Y/N?"

She shook her head slowly.  For her, Tae Hyun is completely a stranger right now.  

"Don't be scared, I'm Tae Hyun.. your secretary."

"My secretary? Did my dad hired you for me to protect from Sehun oppa?"

Tae Hyun shocked.  Sehun? That memory is from 3 years ago! Damn... 

"What Sehun did to you?"

"He hits me... he know that I'm pregnant, but he still hits me."

"How old are you right now Y/N?"

"I'm 14 years old.  I know it's kinda weird for you, but yes I'm pregnant and I'm married with Sehun oppa."

Oh God... what should I do now?  Can I just tell her about the truth story? Or I need to wait until she is ready to remember all of this things that just happened?  Oh God.. please give me some strength! He sighed.

---------------------------------------------

When Tae Hyun walk out from Y/N's room, he is surprised after he saw Mrs. Kim is standing outside the room with a bouquet of flower.

"Is Y/N asleep?"

"Yes Mrs. Kim.. Do you want to come in?"

"No, let's go to the cafeteria together.  Here... give this flower to Y/N."

Tae Hyun take the flower and he told Mrs. Kim to wait for awhile because he want to put that flower in the room first.  After that, they go to the hospital's cafeteria together on the 4th floor in this building.  They choose to be sit a little bit away from the other people, so that they can have their own privacy there.

"How's Y/N? Is she alright?"

"Her body was alright, but not her memory.  She forget all of the tragedies after she woke up from the coma."

Mrs. Kim gasped.  Poor Y/N.. how can she lived in this world after this? Can Y/N manage it? Even though it's been 3 days after the tragedy, but she still can't accept about her son's death. She sighed.

"Did she know who are you?"

"No Mrs. Kim.. she didn't know who I am."

Mrs. Kim trying to think about this... but she can't find the answer about this situation... unless...

"Tae Hyun ah... don't tell her about Seokjin yet, okay? Let her memory recover by itself.  I think that's the best way we can do it for her at this moment."

"Yeah.. I think the same way too."

"How about Jimin? Did he still unconscious from his coma yet?"

"Yeah.. he's still unconscious."

Mrs. Kim sighed again.  Aigooo poor that boy.  She wonder how would Jimin react after he wake up from his coma later, and knowing about Seokjin's death soon after that? Traumatized.  Yes he will be traumatized.  Same goes to Y/N and her own self.  How can she accept that her son is dead now? 3 days ago when she heard about the news of Seokjin's death, she can't even control her emotion on that moment.  She cried for almost 2 days straight, she never imagine in her life that she will lost one of her son in a short time like this. 

But when she heard about Y/N's condition, she decided to be more stronger than before as she loves Y/N so much! Y/N is a kind girl that she never met a girl like her before this.  Y/N's character makes Mrs. Kim fall in love with that girl.  No wonder why Seokjin loves Y/N that much.  

"Tae Hyun ah, I want to ask you about this, is this true?"

She take out the white mini envelope and show it to Tae Hyun.  He pick that envelope and open it to look what's inside the envelope.  After he had saw it, he then nodded his head for a few times.

"Yes... It's true."

Mrs. Kim show her big smile to him.

"Please take care of her Tae Hyun, and I hope that her memory will recover as soon as possible."

"Yeah me too Mrs. Kim."

"Oh I need to go now, my driver already arrived at the hospital's lobby.  Take care Tae Hyun."

Mrs. Kim took back that white mini envelope with her.  Tae Hyun just look at Mrs. Kim who is now walk towards the hospital's lobby as she had done talking with him.  He sighed.  Now... how can I tell Jimin about Seokjin after he awake from his coma? I hope that Jimin can overcome it soon after he heard about this news.

END FOR CHAPTER 53.

p/s:  Another 4 chapters to go!! Are you ready to say goodbye to them?