16- Jealousy II

A week later after Y/N had been discharged from the hospital, the three of them Jimin, Seokjin and Y/N have to go to the police station to give a statement as a victim.  Hae Won is there too but one hour after they had done giving their statement about the viking incidents.  They walk out from the police station together and went to the nearest food stall.

"Why do I need to give the statement today? I already give it to you and I'm not doing anything to her."

Jimin smirk after he heard Hae Won's answer.

"What a big liar, I sit beside you idiot! And I'm not blind to not to see what have you done to her!"

"Well done Y/N, what a great skill that you have to be an actor one day soon."

Y/N look at Hae Won, sharply.  What the heck is she trying to protect?  Why did she keeps lying? 

Jimin sigh, and started to leaving the others.  He can't believe it Hae Won is that type of girl.  Type of the bad girl.  Both Seokjin and Y/N follow Jimin's step and leave Hae Won alone at that place.  Hae Won kick the the table's leg to show how dissatisfied she is.  Slowly she get up and follow the three of them quietly at the back.  After a few minutes of walk, they decided to go back home after Jimin had an urgent things to do.

"Y/N I will accompany you."

Y/N just smile to Seokjin as the answer for his words.  Hae Won look at both Seokjin and Y/N angrily.  Why would Seokjin accompany her? He should do that thing to me!

"Oppa why are you offering that to her? She is a grown up girl, so she didn't need anyone to accompany her."

"I'm living around her neighborhood, that's the reason why I want to accompany her."

"You should do that to me instead of her."

"Let's go Y/N, I think this girl has a broken ear."

Seokjin grab Y/N's hand and leave Hae Won alone at back.  Y/N know that Seokjin is not in the good mood to talk with Hae Won after what she said early to him.  Before Y/N couldn't see Hae Won's face, she show a happy face to Hae Won as she won at this time.  Y/N glad that Seokjin never like this girl, this complicated girl.  Hae Won stomping her legs and she let out her anger through a loud scream.  Just wait and see what can I do to you Y/N.

--------------------------------------------

The next day, the three of them Jimin, Seokjin and Y/N go for a recess together.  They choose to sit at one table near to the sink, it makes easier for them to wash their hand after this.  They talk about random topic and laugh to the Seokjin's dad joke.  Not far from them, Hae Won is looking at them.  Suddenly she got an idea and she had decided to walk towards them, bravely.  At that time, Hae Won is carrying her food tray that she haven't eat yet.  

She continue to walk, but this time she walk a little bit faster.  When she is a little bit closer to Y/N's table, she started to falling down and throwing that tray to Y/N's body.  Y/N who is eating her lunch became shock after what Hae Won did to her.  Her cloth became dirty due to Hae Won's food tray earlier.  Her hair is totally wet and and there is a seaweed on her hair that makes her looks like an idiot person.

Jimin quickly remove the seaweed from Y/N's hair and give his handkerchief to her.  While Seokjin is trying to help Y/N, Jimin walk towards Hae Won and look at her eyes, fiercely.

"What's wrong with you? Are you blind?"

"What? That's Y/N's fault she make me tripped."

"Oh really? Look at Y/N's leg, her leg is hanging right? So how can she do that to you?"

"So are you gonna blame me? Did you see what is happening to me?"

"What happen to you? You are totally dry while Y/N is totally wet. You are not the victim in this case."

Y/N get up from her chair and look at Hae Won's face.  Seokjin who is standing in front of the two girls is starting to be more alert, if one of them are going to quarrel.

"Are you happy by doing this Hae Won?"

"So you and Jimin are going to blame me right now huh?"

Y/N take a little bit closer to Hae Won and that's make Hae Won feel a little bit afraid with Y/N right now.

"I know what are you doing right now, but please... control your jealousy because Seokjin didn't like your bad behaviour towards me."

Jimin can't wait anymore because he think that the more he is standing there the more his anger grows.  So Jimin decided to grab Y/N's hand and walk out from the cafeteria.  Before leaving, Seokjin takes Y/N's phone and trying to walk away from that scene.  Suddenly someone is grabbing his hand, it's Hae Won.

"What?"

"You know that I'm innocent right? It's Y/N who did this to me."

"Do you want to know some fun fact?"

"What is it? Did you like me oppa?"

"The fact that I'm gonna  hate you more after what have you did to my girlfriend."

Seokjin leave Hae Won after he said that words.  He know that Hae Won's heart will hurt after hearing that words but who cares? Y/N's heart is more important than her.  Hae Won stomping her legs again, after what Seokjin had said to her, she became more determined to get Seokjin and make that boy hers.  Not long after that Hae Won started to laugh out loud and that's make all the student in that cafeteria look at her and one of the student had report that scene to the discipline teacher.

END FOR CHAPTER 16

p/s: sorry lately I don't have any ideas to write the story 😭 If this chapter is a little bit bland, please forgive me 😔