6- The Fight

The next morning, Y/N come a little bit early to school because her father has an urgent meeting in Seoul.  Well, she already used to it because this is not the first time she went to school at this hour.  The guard is smiling to her as she is passing him.  She could see some of the students in the school at this hour.  That's really surprising! Because who the hell want to come at 6 o'clock in the morning? Better you get some sleep than you have to go to the school at this hour.

Y/N took out her phone to inform her bestfriend that she is already at school.

Hey Jimin! Don't be late okay! I'm already at school.   6:02 a.m.  -Y/N

While she is waiting for Jimin to reply her message, she walk around the school.  She found a little tiny kitten, maybe this kitten were just born yesterday, she guessed.  

"Hi little baby, are you lost? Where is your mama?"

She pick up the kitten and sit on a bench.  Y/N rub the kitten's head slowly. 

"Y/N? What are you doing? At this hour?"

Y/N turn her head.  And she is a little bit shock after she seeing that tall figure.

"Oppa? Why are you so early?"

Seokjin stepping on the bench because he is trying to sit beside her.  After he is done by doing that, he look at Y/N's face.

"I'm asking you first little girl."

"Well, I'm just sitting with this kitten."

"6:15 a.m.? At this hour? Seriously? Are you crazy?"

Y/N started to giggles.  Here we go again, this guy will turn into and old man when he nagging someone.

"Oppa calm down, I'm here not because of this kitten but my father has an urgent meeting in Seoul, so it's not my will to come here early in the morning."

The boy nodded his head.

"Have you eaten?"

This guy, he really likes to ask this question if we met.  What a caring guy.

"Yup, a slice of bread."

"That's it? Is that enough?"

Y/N nodded her head as the answer for Seokjin's question.

"I don't think so, here take this."

Y/N take the plastic bag, and she is looking inside the bag.  There are 2 bottles of strawberry milk and a pack of biscuit. 

"Thanks oppa."

They talk to each other without realize that it was 7:30 a.m. already. How can they realize it? It was so much fun talking with this guy, this funny guy.

"Oppa I need to go to my classroom right now."

"Alright, see you again Y/N."

Seokjin waving his hand to Y/N as she started to leave him at the back.  Seokjin feels a little bit sad after that.  Why must the time were jealous on them? I hate that.

--------------------------------

When Y/N entered the class, she could Jimin at her place.  Why he didn't told me that he already arrived?

"Jimin ah, why are you didn't reply my message?"

Jimin look at Y/N's face, fiercely.  What's wrong with this guy?

"I didn't reply the message or you didn't check your phone?"

Y/N shock after heard his answer.  Oh dear, I forgot to check my phone! Then she took out her phone and look at the phone's screen.  There were 8 unread messages and 30 missed calls from Jimin.  Damn!

"Jimin ah, I didn't...."

"You with him right? In a deep conversation without realize people around you."

Jimin stand up from her place and walk out from the class.  All of the students in her class look at on them.  They started gossiping with each other after he left the class.  Y/N started to read Jimin's messages. 

Why are you so early? Wait! I'll be there in 15 minutes.  6:05 a.m. - Park Jimin

Where are you? I bought a breakfast for us!  6:25 a.m.  - Park Jimin

Y/N please pick up the call, where are you?  6:28 a.m.  - Park Jimin

You didn't make any prank on me right?  6:30 a.m.  - Park Jimin

Y/N are you faint? If you don't please pick up the call.  6:35 a.m.  - Park Jimin

I saw you with him.  6:39 a.m.  - Park Jimin

So that's the reason why you didn't pick up the call huh?  6:40 a.m.  - Park Jimin

See you in class then.  6:42 a.m.  - Park Jimin

Damn, what have you done Y/N? Why you didn't check your phone? Argh! Stupid me!

"What's wrong with you guys?"

Suddenly Hae Won asking her about their fight earlier.  She is trying to look at Y/N's phone and she saw the messages but she couldn't read the messages.

"What are you looking at Hae Won?"

"Erm nothing, I'm just a little bit curious about it."

"Mind your own business please."

Y/N put the bag on her place, and walk out the class, but suddenly a voice called for her name.

"Where are you going Y/N?"  

She look at the figure on her back, what a wrong timing for this.  There is Mrs. Song who were obstruct her from walk out the classroom.

"I need to.."

"Get in the class now, you may do your business later."

Y/N walk in the class slowly, she feels a little regret about her behavior towards Jimin today.

I'm sorry Jimin, I'm really sorry.

END FOR CHAPTER 6.

Sorry for making Jimin a little bit sad 😭