3- P.E Class

After a week Y/N came to that school, she know about a little bit of her new school culture, such as they always walk in a group.  If you didn't walk in the group or your group are too small, they will look at you from head to toe or started to bullying you.  Scary isn't it? Y/N realize that she only have Jimin by her side, but they didn't neither bully Y/N nor Jimin. Maybe because of Jimin is a popular guy in this school, she thought.

After the math class, they have to change their school uniform to sport outfit for the P.E class.  Y/N walk to her locker to take the sport outfit but suddenly Jimin appear in front of her face.

"Y/N I'll wait for you outside the changing room and don't be late!"

Jimin walk away and he makes Y/N blinked her eyes after hearing his words.  Why can't he wait for me at the field? Why must to be outside the changing room? Y/N a little bit confused with that boy words.

Y/N entered the changing room and she saw her classmate in there.  Surprisingly, her classmate never talk to her after a week and Y/N doesn't know the real reason about that.  Later on, a girl with a short hair talk to her with cheerfully.

"Hi Jung Y/N! You are one of my classmates right?"

"Ermm... yup.  Who are you?"

"My name is Park Hae Won and I'm in the same class as you Jung Y/N"

The girl keep smiling on her and Y/N smiling back to that girl.  This is the first time a girl in this school had talk to her, Park Hae Won.

"Hey... erm... Park Hae Won?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"Are you done changing your cloth?"

"Yes! Why?"

"I want to use that room, can I?"

"Oh sorry! You may in now. I'll see you later, bye Jung Y/N!"

It was an awkward conversation between this two girl.  Y/N wondered why the girl seems suspicious or maybe she were just overthinking about her new girl friend? She doesn't know at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Y/N step out from the changing room her eyes stop at one figure, Park Jimin.  He is standing in front of her while he crossed his arms and his eyes were looking at Y/N.  He looks so hot in that sport outfit, Y/N jaws almost dropped by looking at her friend.

"What are you doing in there? Take a bath?"

"I'm changing my cloth dude."

"5 minutes for changing the cloth? So long!"

Y/N stop her steps and she looking at Jimin, fiercely. 

"Park Jimin."

Jimin look at her face and he knows that he is in danger.  Y/N is angry.

"Y-Yes?"

"Can't we walk peacefully to the field? Aren't you tired for waiting so long in front of the changing room earlier?"

"A-Alright, s-sorry."

Y/N continue her steps, she know that Jimin were joking around as she already know about Park Jimin's behavior.  Y/N always keeps in her mind to not catch any feeling with him right now because of the outfit that he wear on that day were super hot on him!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Alright class! Please warm up your body first and then come here to take the ball."

Mr. Lee, their teacher for P.E subject were giving the instructions to them.  The other students were warming up their bodies while Y/N standing in front of Jimin without doing nothing.  She feels that her body is not in the good condition, so she just standing there.

"Hey what's wrong Y/N?"

Jimin look at her face and he find out that her face were so pale!

"Hey are you sick? Did you want to go to the school clinic?"

"No, I think that... I can handle this."

"Are you sure? Your face look so pale Y/N."

After Y/N nodded her head, Jimin still hold her arms during the warm up session.  He knows that Y/N is lying to him, so he decided to hold her arms without asking her first.

After the warming up session, Jimin told Mr. Lee about Y/N condition and he told her to sit at the bench near the field.  

"Sit hear and if you need anything just call my name, okay?"

Y/N nodded to Jimin's word.  Her head feel dizzy and she didn't know why.  Not long after Jimin left her, there's a voice from her right asking about her conditions.

"Hey new girl, are you okay?"

"S-Seokjin o-oppa?"

That was her last words before she collapse. Seokjin who were saw that situation became panic.  He glad that he hold Y/N's body first before she fell down from the bench.     

"Hey! Y/N wake up! Did you hear me?!" 

And all the people were surrounded at the two of them who were the main character for that scene.  

END FOR CHAPTER 3.