15- The Gardenia II

"Here... This flower is for you."

Seokjin passing the flower to Y/N.  Y/N take it the flower and started to sniffing, but she she couldn't get any scent from the flower.  Maybe because she had a little bit of flu so she couldn't get the flower's scent.  She look at the flower and trying to recognize what kind of flower is this.

"Gardenia."

"Huh?"

"That flower's name is Gardenia."

Y/N nodded her head as she get the answer from Seokjin.  Gardenia, what a nice name. White Gardenia.  I'll take care of you Gardenia, she promised with herself because this is the first time Seokjin give something to her and that's make her smiling happily.

"Y/N.... Did you read my messages 2 days ago?"

"Yup, just now before you came in."

And both of them keep silent after that.  Y/N lost her words and she didn't know what to say anymore.  How to break the silence? It is almost of the time when she is with Seokjin and they keep silence for almost a few minutes.  It started to happened like this after Seokjin makes a confession.  It's kinda awkward to talk casually with this guy.

"Oppa can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Have you... been.. in .. any relationship.. before this?"

"Nope, if you give the answer and if we started to date.. you are my first ever girlfriend."

Y/N speechless.  She still couldn't believe about this, but she also don't know how to give the answer about it.

"Hey don't think about this too much and take your time as much as you want."

Suddenly a nurse came in the room to make a check up on her.  When the nurse saw Seokjin in that room, she quickly look at the wall clock in the room.

"Sorry but it's time to you to leave. You may visit her tomorrow."

"But I already told the nurse at the registration that I'll accompany her for tonight."

Y/N look at Seokjin after she heard that words.  He will accompany me for tonight? Just two of us? Is he crazy?!

"Wait... Oppa you sleep here?!"

Her tone were a little bit high all of sudden because she is shock when she heard that Seokjin will accompany her for tonight.

"Alright sir I will give the extra bed to you."

When the nurse went out to take the extra bed for Seokjin, he suddenly stood up and come closer to her.  Y/N feel nervous out of a sudden after she look at his face, his dangerous face.  What he gonna do with me?  Is he plan to rape me? Gosh stop overthinking please! Seokjin is not like the other guy out there.

"O-Oppa what are you doing?"

"Stay still... There is mosquito at your cheeks."

Y/N followed his order and close her eyes.  She could feel Seokjin's breathing as he is become closer to her.  Seokjin touch her cheeks gently.  His touch makes Y/N's heartbeat pounding crazily and she quickly open her eyes.  The distance between them is very close and causes to they look at each.

 "Sir here is your.... bed..."

When the door is open suddenly, Seokjin's left hand which he's using as a stand that he put on Y/N's bed becomes weak and that's make their lips inadvertently kissing.  After the incidents, he quickly stay away from Y/N and walk out of the room. 

"Sorry for interrupting... erm I will put the bed here."

That nurse quickly walk away from Y/N and she close the door before get out from that room.  What a embarrassing moment ever in her life!

-------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin knock the door before he came in to the room, but he didn't hear any voice from Y/N.  So he decided to open the door slowly.  He could see that Y/N is sound asleep.  He put the convenience store's plastic bag on the table.  He pull a chair and sit beside Y/N.  Seokjin stare at Y/N's face, he don't know why but he feels so pity on her. 

A few minutes later, Seokjin feel a little bit sleepy.  He put his arm on Y/N's bed and slowly put his head on his arm and begin to sleep.

"Mom..."

Seokjin quickly wake up from his sleep after he heard a voice coming from Y/N.

"Mom... I'm scared.."

Seokjin trying to touch Y/N's right hand. He gently rubbed Y/N's hand and that's make she started to crying.

"Mom... don't leave me..."

Seokjin started to hug Y/N after he saw Y/N's tears flowed out.  He lay his body beside her and patting her back gently.  Y/N open her eyes and she could see someone is hugging her.  She hug that person tightly and close her eyes again.

"Don't leave me..."

The both of them sleep in hugging position until the next morning.  When Y/N wake up from her sleep, Seokjin wasn't there.  Maybe he already go to the school, she guessed.  She turn her head and her eyes pointed to the plastic bag on the table.  She tried to get out from the bed and walk to the table to see what is inside the plastic bag.  There are 2 banana milk, 2 packets of gimbap and 1 strawberry milk.  She smiled.  She's so impressed with Seokjin because the way he care of her makes Y/N want more attention from him.  There is also a note in the plastic bag.

Morning! Don't forget to eat today and I'm sorry that I need to go a little bit early because of the school.  - Seokjin

Y/N smiling happily after she read the notes.  She take 1 banana milk and started to drink.

"Delicious!"

END FOR CHAPTER 15.