48- Winter Break (Last)

Today is the last day of this year, since tomorrow will be a new day for a new year.  Y/N wake up early in the morning as she need to go somewhere else today.  It's not so early as she wake up 2 hours before noon because she had promised with Seokjin to be arrive before the lunch hour.  She is a little bit surprised after she had read Seokjin's messages yesterday.

Honey, are you free tomorrow?  yesterday, 11:00 p.m.  - My Boyfriend >3

Yes oppa, why?  yesterday, 11:00 p.m. - Y/N

I want you to wear the dress that I gave it to you for tomorrow.  yesterday, 11:01 p.m.  - My Boyfriend>3

But that dress is for spring day right? Now it's still winter oppa.  Isn't that too early?  yesterday, 11:02 p.m.  - Y/N

Well... I don't want to wait until that day, it's too late for me.  Just wear it tomorrow.  Bye and sweet dream honey (^人^)  yesterday, 11:03 p.m.  - My Boyfriend >3

It's a little bit weird when Seokjin said those words yesterday.  It's too late for him? Did he want to go somewhere else? Gosh Kim Seokjin you make me curious!  Y/N go to the big box that have the beautiful dress.  She open the box carefully and stared to that dress for a few seconds before she take out that dress.  Beautiful!  She quickly wear that dress as she can't wait to see herself in that dress.

Y/N go to the mirror after she had done wear the dress.  She look herself in the mirror.  Amazed!  She looks so beautiful in that dress! That white dress are not too long for her as her height is around 165 cm.  She took the white high heels on that box and not forget to take her favorite Gucci bag too with the same color as the dress and the heels before she walk out from her room.

When she open the entrance door of the house, she could see Mr. Song is waiting for her.  Wait? It's Sunday today and it's Mr. Song off day today, but why is he here?

"Mr. Song? Why are you here?"

"Oh Mr. Seokjin told me to bring you to his house today."

"His house?!"

He did told me to wear this dress for today, but he didn't told me where is the place that he wants to meet with me.  Now Mr. Song told me that Seokjin wants to meet with me at his house? Okay Kim Seokjin you make me more curious now!

"Shall we go miss?"

"Sure.... let's go Mr. Song."

---------------------------------------------

About 20 minutes later, they finally arrived at Seokjin's house. Y/N is amazed by looking at Seokjin's house.  House? It's look like a castle! With a beautiful garden on the right side and a big pool on the left side.  Mr. Song parked the car at the porch of the house.  Y/N get out of the car after Mr. Song open the door for her.  So all this time Seokjin live in this kind of life? He's so rich!  An old woman who is waiting for Y/N walk towards her with a happy face.

"Hi! You must be Jung Y/N right?"

"Yes I am."

"I'm Mrs. Park, Seokjin's maid."

"Hi and nice to meet you."

"Please come in miss Y/N, Mr. and Mrs. Kim are waiting for you."

Mr. and Mrs. Kim? Wait... His parents are at home now?! Gosh he should told me earlier! I didn't bring anything for them! Keep calm Y/N and don't be so nervous.  She then walk slowly into the house and hoping that his parents are the kindest people in this world, hopefully.  As she walk into the house, she is so amazed by the decorations of the house.  It looks so fancy!  I wonder what is his parents occupation right now, because this house is so amazing!