32- The Practice

Today is the first day of practicing day.  It's been awhile since their last practices before the summer break.  Their upcoming basketball match is another 3 weeks to go, so they should keep practicing to make sure that they can sharp their skills to a better way.  As a leader, Seokjin will monitor all of his teammates during the practice time.  Even though their coach is also there, but Seokjin feels like he need to be responsible towards his own team too.

After one hour of being practicing, Mr. Lee told them take a break for awhile.  He is giving a bottle of mineral water to each of the basketball team.  He give some briefing about the basketball match before he let all of his students to get in to the class.  Jimin and Seokjin went to the toilet to change their sport outfit to school uniform.  After they had done changing it, both of them walk to the class together while talking to each other.

"Hyeong, do you think our team can beat with Seoul team?"

"Of course! You need to be confident and don't overthink too much about it."

"Let say if our team win this time, what do you want to do?"

"I think... I want to propose Y/N."

Jimin stop immediately his steps.  He is shock, totally shock!

"Hyeong isn't that too early?"

"Nope... I don't think so it's too early. Why?"

"No... I just think that is too early."

Seokjin then smile to that boy.  He knew that Jimin would give that kind of reaction.  But he don't know why, he just feels like he would not make it if he didn't do it right now.

"You know what Jimin?"

"What is it hyeong?"

"I just got a feeling that.... I can't live for a long time... like I'm gonna die soon."

Jimin become speechless again.  Is Seokjin hyeong feels unwell today? Why is he acting so weird today?

"Don't say that."

"I know it's bad to talk like that... but I don't know why, I just can feel it."

"Hyeong stop! I don't want to hear that anymore."

The two friends separate to their own classroom, but not for Seokjin.  He went to the toilet first before he get into his classroom.  He look at his face in the mirror.  He know that he has a handsome face since he was born.  But he don't know why he could feel that such a bad feeling towards his own life in the future and hoping that his instinct are totally wrong about this.

"Don't think about it Seokjin, you will live for a long time with Y/N as your wife and Jimin as your one and only little brother."

------------------------------------------

As promise, Y/N will accompany Jeongwoo today.  She didn't tell anybody about this including Jimin and Seokjin, because she didn't want them to be worried about her plus they also busy with their practices before the d-day of the basketball match.  Y/N wait for Jeongwoo near the field.  She hoping that no one could see both Jeongwoo and her today, or else Seokjin will know about this.  After waiting about 5 minutes, she finally could see Jeongwoo is walking towards her.  He then run as fast as he could because he don't want to make Y/N waiting for him a little bit more.

He catch some breath after he finally standing in front of her.  Y/N didn't say anything because she want to give him some space to catch his breath again.

"Sorry I'm late Y/N."

"No it's not that late.  So where are we going today?"

"To the library."

After Jeongwoo had finally catch his breath again, they walk to the library together.  From their school to the nearest library is not that far, it is about 3 minutes of walking only.  This is for the first time Y/N go to the library that outside of Daejeon High School.  She is so amazed by the tall and huge building of the library.  From the entrance, she could see a counter and several of tables and chairs to be sit.  

On the second level of the library, there is a place for kids zone and for high school students.  They choose to sit on the second level as Y/N wanted to explore more about the second level.  She walk among the bookshelves that is more taller than her, obviously.  Y/N then walk back to their seat where Jeongwoo is there and reading some books.

"Jeongwoo are you often to come here after school?"

"Yes because I like to borrowed some of their books to read it at home."

Y/N nodded.  She just had found her new hobby after she entered into this library.  How could I didn't know about this?  What a shame.  Y/N then go back to the bookshelves to find some books.  She then stop at one book that make her interested to read it.  Unfortunately, the book is to high and she can't reach it.  

Y/N then get an idea about it.  She tried to climb it through the bookshelf slowly.  Y/N feel a little proud with herself because of her genius idea to take that book.  Finally she could take the book, but suddenly she can't control her balance anymore because of her weight.  Y/N close her eyes because she know that she will fall and hit the the carpet with her butt.  

It has been 20 seconds but she still couldn't feel any bumping on her butt.  She then try to open her eyes and for a moments she is shocked.  She could see Jeongwoo's face is near with her face and she try to look around and started to realized that he is holding her!  

"Are you okay Y/N?"

Y/N slowly nodded.  She then told him to stop holding her and Jeongwoo slowly put her down.  

"Thanks Jeongwoo."

Not far from them, someone is busy taking of their picture.  From the time when Y/N falling until to the time that Jeongwoo is holding her.  That person smirk and look at the camera again just to check the quality of the photos.  After satisfied with all the photos, that person quietly walk out from the library.  

"I can't wait to see your future fate after this Y/N"

END FOR CHAPTER 32.