Chapter 48: Revelations

~~~

"I seek the future," Naruto said, jumping right towards Gaara in quick speed. Eyeing Satsuki for just a quick second, she quickly got the memo and followed his lead.

"Mother. . ." Gaara's voice quickly lowered as he dragged that word with pure insanity oozing from his body. Predicting that Gaara would jump again, Naruto barely titled his body to dodge one of Gaara's attack.

Naruto then kicked Gaara away, aiming him right towards Satsuki in quick speed.

Knowing what to do, Satsuki copied what Naruto had just done and kicked Gaara away to the nearest tree. Without much decision making, Naruto and Satsuki jumped from tree to tree.

Each jump — each step that they made got them closer to Gaara. Grunting from pain, they now had another opening for an attack. Spasming out, Gaara shot sand from all sides of his body.

With the intention to dodge the attack from Gaara, Naruto swooped down and twirled around a tree to dodge the numerous amounts of sand that was quickly covering the area around them.

Once Naruto had fully twirled all around the branch of the tree, he launched himself right toward Gaara in quick speed. Satsuki was staying back just bit for a potential follow up attack.

Naruto was enduring much of the overwhelming and stacking pain all over his body. He then pulled out multiple/numerous amounts of kunai out of his holster and threw it at Gaara at insane speeds.

This made Gaara prioritize his defense over his priority over offensive techniques.

Giving out a small signal that was aimed at Satsuki to ready up quickly for a back to back combo. Naruto did not want to give any room for Gaara to retaliate and counter their attacks.

Continuing his rush towards Gaara as quickly as possible, Naruto took one final jump toward Gaara. Reaching out, Naruto managed to get hold of one of the kunai knives that was embedded in the arm-sand-shield that Gaara used to protect himself.

Propelling himself into the air, Naruto dived down soon after.

Appearing right behind Gaara upside-down, Naruto slickly and smoothly created a large gash that spread from one side of Gaara's back to the other.

Yelling out in pain, Gaara reacted with a spasmed punch that was made by turning back and throwing a punch. Though Naruto quickly dodged it without much trouble.

"Satsuki, now." It didn't matter what Satsuki did, all that mattered was that she deals damage to Gaara — the current obstacle that was in their way.

A large fireball made its way toward Gaara at high speeds. Covering a bit of his sight, Naruto saw a bright flash that was due to the fireball and Gaara colliding with one another.

As Naruto quickly descended down on a tree branch, Naruto noticed a bit of blood that was on his cheek. An amused look appeared on Naruto's face as he wiped the blood off of his face.

"Final stage, maybe?" Naruto questioned himself, seeing the smoke clear at a quick pace. He readied himself, entering a stance that had his guard fully up.

"You. . . You. . . You. . . YOUYOUYOUYOUYOU!" Gaara yelled out, letting out a malicious laugh as a large amount of smoke appeared and covered all the areas around them.