Chapter 2: Wall Maria

Y/N pov

After a year spending with a new family member, I have adjusted living with an Ackerman. She is cold, but cute and nice to be with. I am currently at the roof of my house meditating, my nightmares are getting better but they ae still there. 

Mikasa pov

After returning from collecting sticks, with my pile being twice as many than Eren's, I do not mind, Eren saved me that day, I owe him my life. As we put the pile near the door, and after a small nagging from Mrs Jaeger to Eren, she approached me

Mrs Jaeger: Mikasa I know you just returned, but can you lend me a hand?

Mikasa: Sure Mrs Jaeger.

Mrs Jaeger: It's nothing hard, just bring this cup to tea to Y/N.

Mikasa: Sure.

As I bring the drink to the roof, I could a huge gust of wind coming out of nowhere, I didn't care of it, probably a sign of rain, I walked behind and tapped his shoulder, he didn't jerk but lift his head and looked behind him.

Y/N: I've told Mrs Jaeger to not bother herself in making me tea.

Mikasa: You don't want it?

Y/N: No I want it, thank you so much Mikasa, tell Mrs jaeger I said thank you.

Mikasa: Do you think we could have another go at training?

Y/N: Mikasa, *I stood up at my full height of 5 foot 3 inches* what did I say about private training?

Mikasa: It wouldn't be fair to the rest......

Y/N: I get it you want to protect Eren, but let's face it.... if he joins the scout, are you-

Mikasa: Yes

Y/N: *chuckles* Right, what am I thinking?

I then saw Y/N's head jerked up looking at something, as if he was a cat that saw something.

Mikasa: Y/N what is it?

Y/N: I don't know, I feel something

Then a gush of wind blew right at us, it blew off my scarf, I panicked, but Y/N caught it like nothing was happening.

Y/N: You do know this used to be my scarf right? Eren borrowed it.

Mikasa: Oh, you want it-

Y/N: No, you can have it, but have you tried putting it this way......

(DISCLAIMER: NOT MY ARTWORK, CREDIT GO TO THE ARTIST THEMSELVES)

Y/N: This is a little more secure than aimlessly wrapping it around your neck

Mikasa: T-Thank you