Chapter 103: The Torture, Sequel

Floch pov

I woke up and frantically checked my surrounding to see that I am in a cell in their new metal ship, I saw the opposite of the cell and saw Vane, he then stared at me and showed a face of hopelessness.

Floch: Vane-

Vane: You said he was dead, I told you to go for the head, yet you went for the slow death, how stupid are you?

Floch: This doesn't make any sense, he got back his powers, how?

Vane: *ignores*

Floch: Vane, we can get out of here, we can-

Vane: Don't you get it!? Our enemy are sons of killers, witches, literal devils! There is no escape! All of out men are dead! All because of your work!

Floch: Eh!? My work? What are you-

Vane: If you have let me kill Shadow before their wedding, he wouldn't have gone too ballistic now will they?

Floch: Y/N is a healer! If we didn't kill him first, he can heal his fuckboy!

Vane: He can't heal the dead now can't he!? CAN'T HE!?

Floch: I-... Fuck

Vane: *sat down on his bed* Dumbass

???: *walks in view* Look at you two.

Floch: *looks at the figure* Who are you?

???: Eden

Floch: Huh?

Vane: What?

Eden: Both of you have caused a crime worse than the Marleyans themselves.

Floch: *holds the cell bars* We were doing the right thing!

Eden: *stares at Floch* You must Floch, the deluded one. Tell me, how would your mother feel about you now?

Floch: She died when she gave birth to me.

Eden: I would too.

Floch: Who are you to speak ill of my mother!?

Eden: A person with a brain

Floch: FUCK YOU!

Eden: *turns to Vane* And then there's the weak one.

Vane: Looks like a bitch is trying hard to be the Prince Of Eldia.

Eden: More like he inherits it from me.

Vane: Wha?

Eden: My name is Eden Fenrir, and this is your judgement for committing a crime against my Fenrirs, especially my dearest Y/N.

Vane: What are you talking about whore? You're lucky I can't fuck you.

I then saw the woman turns her whole body to Vane and slowly walks to his cell and walk through the cell door like it was nothing, Vane jumped and fell on the floor, both of us were in shock.

Vane: What the fuck are you?

Eden: The judge of your afterlife, now you said you would fuck me, why are you on the floor? Are you a bottom?

Vane: *tries to pull Eden, but was pushed by Eden's shockwave attribute* GAH! 

...

Eden: *Looks at the reader* Shockwave attribute, a force that will push anyone by the holder's wish, once called Death push.

A/N: *walks in* I have a report on a broken 4th wall.... Of course it's the MILF.

Eden: Oh come on, I am educating the readers.