Chapter 36: Long Lost Royalties

Erwin pov

From my understanding, Y/N is not a Jaeger, which was established weeks ago, but is a(n) L/N, a somewhat hidden yet popular clan of the walls, protectors of Kings before the Ackerman. That what he told before we all ride out. We were walking to the stables

Darius: Why won't you just be King?

Y/N: I still have loose ends to take care.

Pyxis: Yes, but with you as king, we can end that quickly.

Y/N: A Fritz-blood still walks with us.

Darius: Isn't the L/N the closest of blood than the Reiss?

Sam: That hasn't been properly established.

Y/N: It could still be a propaganda my father instill in my head.

Mason: So wait, all this time, The Hidden Wall Brotherhood takes orders from a 15 year old?

Sam & Y/N: 14 year old.

Mason: Damn.

Nile: Mason, you have joined the brotherhood?

Mason: Yes sir, since the king is killed, who am I protecting?

Nile: Made sense.

Unknown MP #1: Sorry about just now Sam.

Unknown MP #2: Who?

Unknown MP #1: You know.... That guy *points at Sam*.... The person who we played around with when he was disguised as a timid advisor.

Sam: Don't worry, your insults helped to further my disguise, as an ignoramus.

Erwin: Y/N how does your family not know that you are alive?

Y/N: I was supposedly killed, an injury that does not heal under a day.

Erwin: When?

Y/N: When I was ten, stab to the neck.

Erwin: So, were you playing as normal captain the whole time until this exact moment?

Y/N: I try to forget about my past, but it always brings me back to who I was through nightmares and visions, but to answer your question, no.

Erwin: You must have a terrible childhood, Captain Y/N.

Y/N: Actually my childhood is fine, it was the three days of being alone that changed me.

Once we reached the stables, Y/N found his horse and we all mount up.

Y/N pov

Y/N: There is a high chance that my family would be there, so be ready, they are stronger than they look.

All assassins: Yes my lord.

Y/N: Try and reach faster guys *activates all attributes* quickly girl.

H/N galloped in faster the other horses and I was the able to reach the church in under less than 15 minutes, while it was suppose to be a 2 hour ride. I reached the church and I felt a shit ton of vibrations below me. Putting on the new set of ODM gear, I entered the church and reached underground to a crystallize room, I then heard the 104th screaming for Hange's name. I grappled my way up and curve my way to the left to see the back of the MP, Traute. I then impaled her with both swords.

Traute: *spits out blood* What?

Y/N: Hello there sweetie.

Traute: No-

Y/N: *whisper to her ear, almost sensually* Rest in peace, Traute Caven.

I swing us around and I throw her down to the floor, a loud bang can be heard as her body fell back first.