Chapter 108: The Family

No one pov

Waking up in the morning light, in the land of the rising sun (A/N: *stares at the reader* Tenno Heika, Banzai!) , Y/N woke up and realized that he was cuddling up on Mikasa's milkers, usually, he would be a blushing mess but this time, he would only nuzzle his face more in those soft pillows. Not long after, the kids ran in the room and climbed on their parents. Mikasa and Y/N woke up with a smile.

Y/N: Morning kids.

Aiden: Mom, mom! I want a turn! *buries his face in Mikasa's chest*

A/N: What the fuck?

Mikasa: *giggles* Addy... You know, this is off limits... Only for your father. *pushes Aiden away*

Aurora: Yeah Addy!

Aiden: But why?

Mikasa: Because I say so

Aiden: Okay... 

They all sat up and Mikasa gave Y/N a morning kiss on the lips, to which the kids were disgusted by, Y/N chuckled and opened the window and saw the beautiful view of Hizuru, while at the mountainside. Looking back at his family he saw Mikasa having a tickle fight with the kids.

After a short while, The L/Ns ready themselves for breakfast, sitting at the dining table with the rest of the 104th and their family, Ymir and Reiner were smiling a lot for some reason, Annie was resting her head on Armin's shoulder, Jean and Pieck were laughing together, Sasha was trying to eat Connie, because she thought Connie was a potato, the kids thought it was funny. Elise and Bertholdt were just staring at one another and Shadow and Yelena were holding each other's hand while Aiko is sleeping on Shadow's lap. 

Eren, sitting infront of Y/N's left, was sleeping on the table, while Historia looked at me with an unimpressed face. Y/N had an idea and nods at Historia for confirmation, she nodded back with a smile.

Y/N: *leans forward closer to Eren and whispers loudly* Tatakae

Eren: *jolts up* Tatakae

Mikasa: Ereh?

Armin: What are you doing?

Y/N: Really Jaeger?

Everyone stared at him and started snickering, Eren rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment and sat back down, Krista, on Historia's lap was laughing out loud. When food arrived, once again, only Historia and I had royalty dining etiquette, while the rest eat like how normal humans would. Breakfast was short, after heading back to their rooms to pack for the return to Paradis, Y/N was called up by one of the shinobi.

Y/N: *walks out of his room* What is it soldier?

Shinobi #1: I am a shinobi my lord *bows* Kiyomi has instructed yours and Lady Mikasa's presence in the forest of Aokigahara. Just the two of you, leave as the sun touch the horizon.

Y/N: The forest, if I am not wrong, is far from here, so we might have a chaffeur.

Shinobi #1: Yes my lord, may I have the name of the Chaffeur?

Y/N: Assassin Grandmaster, Zeke Adams.

Shinobi #1: Yes my lord

After that Y/N went back in the his room. As the hours pass by, Y/N was fixing his suit, to meet up with Kiyomi, one last time before, leaving Hizuru. The group has already left, leaving their bags in the ship before going around the shops. 

Mikasa: Hm? Come here Y/N, let me help you with the tie

Y/N: I can do it myself you know?

Mikasa: *tying then tighten the tie* There, very handsome.