Chapter 30: The Titans

Y/N pov

Y/N: Oh fuck, *weirdest sound made possible while falling* Out of gas

Y/N drop down and land on his feet but twisted his right ankle after falling on top of a stray rock that created a bump on the landing.

Y/N: *sighs and says nonchalantly* I need to work on my landing..... that hurts *quick heal on the sprained ankle* that's better.

I switched my gas cannisters and I was very close to the forest. I wing three more times and I reached my destination, on a tree branch opposite of Reiner and Bertholdt, I could hear Eren shouting at Ymir, I slowly walk to their view creepily, with both hand holding the sword at a 30 degree angle.

Y/N: Reiner Braun, Bertholdt Hoover, Annie Leonhardt......
Three titan shifters breaking the wall,
Letting the other titans roam free too,
Sending one-third thinking humanity is going to fall,
*looks up with the normal but creepy eyes* One is captured, now there were two,

Reiner: What the!?

Bertholdt: Y/N! Stay back!!

Y/N: *small chuckle* Reiner and Bertholdt..... The scouts and the reinforcement will come, no one will get out here, unless Eren is released from your custody.

Reiner: Why would we ever!? You devils!

Y/N: Chance given

In a swift movement I tried to hit Reiner but Bertholdt was fast and on both side, I was holding off their swords. I leaped backwards and grappled my self next to Eren.

Y/N: You are- *dodge Ymir's swing* You too?

Ymir: It's personal sir.

Bertholdt land behind Eren and hold him hostage.

Y/N: Just great, another traitor.

Ymir: I'm not a traitor, I just want to save my beloved Historia!

Y/N: All in the name of love?

Ymir: That and another reason, to ensure her safety I should follow them.

Y/N: *lowers guard, sheath swords and closes eyes

Ymir: What are you doing?

Y/N: *opens eyes, still normal* One... two... three...

A flare can be seen from a far. I smirked and turn around immediately grab Bertholdt blade with my right hand, ended cutting off my ring and pinky, pulling Eren out, I jumped with him, grabbing me, I grappled after taking my both my swords out with my right hand in immense pain. I grappled and I could feel two electrical surge, soon enough I could see Ymir's Titan and Reiner's titan. I played around my maneuvering.

Mikasa pov

Wearing the necklace, sleeveless glove, and my scarf, I grabbed hold onto Y/N's horse and mine and riding fast to the lightning last sightings, we speed up and saw Y/N came out of the forest with the armored and Ymir titan. When Eren let's go, he turn into his titan-self, y/N then turns around tried to distract Ymir from.... doing something...

Mikasa: Y/N! * grappled towards him*

Y/N: Mikasa! Get Historia to safety now!

Mikasa: Wha-

Y/N: No time to ask, go!

Ymir titan: No...

Historia: Captain! Wait, no!

Y/N: wha-smacked by Ymir* Son of a bi- *hits the ground*

Mikasa: Y/N! YYYYYMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!