Chapter 56: The Defectors

A/N: Hey ya, before I start, I will clear some things, I am..... completely re-writing season 4.... that's is bye..

Y/N pov

Three days have passed, I had my birthday celebration with just my old family, and it was great to see everyone still in one piece. Currently, we are back at the seaside, waiting on impending doom-

Hange: Commander! Marley ship spotted.

I have been promoted to Commander of the Hidden Wolf Regiment, the jackets were mass produced for those in the brotherhood.

Y/N: Get in position, oh and Hange, if this don't work, I'm killing you first

Hange: *chuckles nervously* Yes Commander.

I took my place next to Mikasa beside a boulder, Eren was sent to flank the ship from behind using his titan power, Bertholdt and Annie were reserves, but they stayed close to me. After waiting for a while, Eren titan could be heard placing down the ship.

Hange: My friends from Marley!!! Hello!! Welcome to Paradis Island, My name is Hange, let's put down our guns and weapon and have some tea.... Right Niccolo?

Niccolo: CAPTAIN! DON'T BELIEVE THEM! I'LL DIE IF I MUST

Marley Captain: Kill them!

Hange: I'm not sure if you want to do that, you see we have the founding titan, right behind you

Marley Captain: *sees Eren* F-FIRE!

Hange: EECK!

Y/N: Hange! *gunshot*

I saw Hange cowering behind a boulder and no one injured including that Niccolo guy. I stood up and saw a mutiny happening on the ship.

Yelena: Sorry about that, my name is Yelena, *sees Y/N* Y/N Jaeger, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, sir.

Connie: Is that a guy or a girl? She is tall.

We apprehend the ship and the supply, Mikasa was helping Eren to dry himself, with Armin. I was with Hange and Levi. We were sitting in the war room tent.

Yelena: Forgive us for entering Paradis Island with Hostility.

Y/N: *crosses arms* I will forgive you, but you will have to explain on your purpose of sitting down here in front of an Eldian, instead of killing him.

Yelena: We are defectors.

Hange: Defectors? *playing around with a unloaded pistol*

Yelena: Marley has tormented the world long enough, Onyankopon and I are one of those defectors.

Levi: Isn't the Marleyans treated fairly among Marley?

Yelena: Not if you were once against Marley.

Onyankopon: We have been conscripted by the Marleyan to fight for them, it is a deceiving plan to tell people that Marley accepts all race and colors, but the Marley only wants world domination.

Y/N: Hmm, how can we trust you?

Yelena: because we swore to help and protect the person who took down what was meant to be invincible.

Y/N: Me?

Yelena: Yes, Commander, please accept these blueprints of technologies and some of Marley's top defected engineers to help Paradis Island advance, technologically.

Y/N: Thank you Yelena, *looks at Hange loading a pistol* Is that accurate?

Yelena: Zeroed and ready to fire sir.