Chapter 39: The Vigilante

Mikasa pov

We were sitting in the castle's dining room, waiting on Y/N. The dining room was huge, one chair was obviously for Historia because of the design and it is also overlooking everyone on the table, the other one on the right, facing the window, had a almost the same design but a bit smaller, most probably Y/N's.  

Mikasa: Eren, are you ok?

Eren: Yeah just thinking?

Armin: About the ocean?

Eren: What- no

Armin: Huh, alright I'm bored now.

Mikasa: What are you thinking about?

Eren: How I'll look like blonde.

Armin: Eh?

Mikasa: Just imagine a taller Armin, with anger issues.

Eren: Hey!

Armin: Eh? Eren, are you-

Y/N walks in the dining room, with Mason and Historia, and I swear Eren is blushing. We all bow down for the queen, Historia was giggling, Mason was confuse onto what he is suppose to do, and Y/N was being awkward.

Mason: You alright man?

Y/N: This just feels awkward.

Armin: This is actually exciting, to know the person whom we technically grown up with is a long lost royalties.

Historia: Time flies by doesn't it?

Y/N: Yeah, one day you wake up a cadet, next thing you know, you're standing next to a queen.

Mikasa: Regardless, all of us are standing together.

Eren: Not all of us, a lot died to reach where we are now, decommissioned, traumatized....

Armin: They all go, without knowing what's outside of the wall. 

Y/N: Wow, we came in here to tell you all that the scouts are going to temporarily be stationed here and dinner will be served in 30 minutes, but we ended up making the atmosphere to a depressing setting. *everyone chuckles*

Mason: My lord you started it.

Y/N: Let's not point fingers shall we captain.

Armin: Oh Hange told me Miche will be joining us today.

Y/N: Thank the walls, he's fine.

Armin: Thanks to you cap- uhh- brother- no wait-

Y/N: Call me whatever you want Armin.

Armin: Psychotic maniac?

Y/N: Funny.

Mikasa: That kind of suits who you are in secret.

Y/N: Mikasa *raise one eyebrow and everyone chuckle*

Armin: I'll call you Y/N *smiles*

Then an MP burst into the room.

Random MP: Lord Y/N! Someone is looking for you, but he's not looking good.

Y/N pov

I ran with the MP and Mason behind me, we entered the infirmary in the castle to see three fatally injured assassin. Sam came in few seconds after.

Y/N: What happened?

Injured Assassin #1: Grandmaster *coughs blood* we were attacked, ambushed by the L/Ns. 

Y/N: What is your name?