Chapter 82: The Family Feud

Y/N pov

Wearing a three piece suit for a prince, I turned to see Mikasa already dressed.

Y/N: You're ready babe

Mikasa: No

Y/N: What's wrong?

Mikasa: *sarcastically* I can't seem to get my scarf right. *smiling*

Y/N: *sarcastically* Well then too bad

Mikasa: Oi *Y/N chuckle* Y/N *whining*

Y/N: Come here

I help to wrap her scarf and her eyes sparkled, I chuckle to myself. When I'm done, I ran my hand down her chest to her waist, then I wrap my arms around her, as she wrap hers' around my neck. Our lips slowly made contact and moved in sync. I held her tightly and she did the same. After a few minutes, we separate, but still holding each another.

Mikasa: *tilts her head to the left and smiling* You are such a cutie

Y/N: *smiles* And you are such a sweetie

Our lips pecks, making a loud lip smack, we then separate from one another, and head out to the front door, there Armin and Annie waited for us.

Armin: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey Armin.

Annie: *unimpressed* Mikasa.

Mikasa: *unimpressed* Annie.

Y/N: Hi Annie

Annie: H-hi Y/N. *Y/N chuckled*

After waiting for a while, two cars entered the driveway and we had to wait for Elise..... and Bertholdt for some reason.

Elise: Lil' bro!

Y/N: Hey big sis, you're ready?

Carla: *walks in* I guess everyone needed is present.

Y/N: Alright, let's go.

We spent less than an hour in the car and arrived in Mitras, at the palace, when I exited I heard some cheers from the passerby.

Random citizen #1: My lord!! Thank you for saving us!!

Random citizen #2: All Hail Prince Y/N!!

I could only nod and wave, we all chuckled at the scene, when we entered the palace, we head straight to the throne room, when I entered, I could see Historia sitting on her throne, with Eren wearing a black three piece suit, with a short cape, laying on his knees resting his head on Historia's tummy.

Nile: Your Majesty, Prince Y/N

Y/N: Queen Historia, *all bowed down*

Historia: Y/N come here.

Eren stood up and he can't stop smiling, and he still has his man bun. I then saw Historia's stomach, and smiles.

Y/N: Another prince or princess on the way to this beautiful world.

Historia: Not just that, *shows Y/N her ring*

Y/N: *looks at her ring then looks at Eren, I smiled* My King, *bowed*

Eren: *chuckle* I'm not king yet.

Mikasa: Eren, congratulations.

Eren: Thank you Mikasa.... *looks at Mrs. Jaeger* Mom?

Carla: *in tears* I'm so happy for you, *Eren walks down and hugs Mrs. Jaeger*

Y/N: You never see that everyday *smiles*