Execute Order 66: The Massacre

Y/N pov

I was laying on my bed, and missing Mikasa cuddling up on me, I am about to cry, my tears rolled down my face, I then felt at least three people heading into the my ward, I wipe my tears and pretended to sleep. When they barge in Pieck immediately woke up and did a Marley salute. I woke up slowly and turn to look at the officers

Unknown Marley officer: Captain Cyrus Octavian?

Y/N: Yes sir. *Pieck is worried*

Unknown Marley officer: My name is Major Ernst Stiglitz, do you think you have recovered?

Y/N: Pretty much sir.

Ernst: Good, we need you in a mission ordered by Commander Magath.

Pieck: *sighs in relief* Oh thank god.

Ernst: You must be Pieck Finger, what are you doing with this officer?

Pieck: I was to sent him back to Hill 32 with him, orders by Commander Magath.

Ernst: Right, we need to borrow him.

Pieck: I have no power over all of you, why ask me? *Y/N turns slowly to look at Pieck then back at Ernst* 

Ernst: Touché, Cyrus, here *passes new set of officer's uniform* 

Y/N: Can I ask you all to leave?

Everyone: *nods once*

Pieck: Awww, I can't stay? *Y/N glares at Pieck* Sorry. 

After a few minutes I took my bandage off to see my wound closed up, I wore my new uniform, and looked at the mirror.

Y/N: *sighs* I need to trim my beard.... this is Cyrus not me

I saw a pencil and paper and wrote a small thank you note for the Doctor and left. Pieck and the rest of the officers were outside.

Ernst: Pieck, You have to head back at your home for the moment.

Pieck: But- fine, I guess this is useful now, here Cyrus *passes a note* That's my address, once you're done, find me, unless if you don't want to return to war.

Y/N: Right.

As Pieck walked back home, but she a little wobbly, but composed herself after. I walk with the other officers to reach a café.

Ernst: Commander, *all salutes*

Magath: Ah, Captain Cyrus, you've recovered?

Y/N: Miraculously.

Magath: Don't strain that wound, it might open again.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Magath: Alright, follow me.

We followed Magath to another corner to see a military truck and jeep, he led us to the back of the truck and as we aboard that truck and sat down, Magath gave us a meeting.

Magath: The officers of Marley have been shown insubordination, we cannot let that happen, these officers on this headquarters are relieved of duty, and in life. Maggots like them cause the failure of our war, all 18 of you are our top officers, putting your life over others-

I look down then look forward and made eye contact with another officer, both of us nods down once to each other, and went back to look at Magath.

Magath: -so, that is why we need to show those "Marley officers" a message, saying that we take no excuse for shitty behavior.

Ernst: So we are a new strike team, and titan shifting babysitters? *Y/N raises both eyebrows*

Magath: Yes, you are called the shock troopers.... and Cyrus.