Chapter 84: The Unexpected Switch, Part One

Y/N pov: *In his office* So, no sign of him yet?

Shadow: No, I'm getting a headache uncle, Vane is one of the worse people to be on the loose, he would literally rape a skeleton and and make it wet.

Y/N: *snickers* What the fuck is that example?

Shadow: I don't know I'm just-

Y/N: Look I am just as annoyed as you are but, we should not be worried of this just yet.

Shadow: Why?

Y/N: Because we have 5,000 assassins lurking around the corners as we speak, as far as we know, the girls are not alone, so are we.

Shadow: You activated the entire regiment?

Y/N: Yes.

Shadow: Sweet *door knocks* Well I will take my leave of you *Y/N nodded*

Armin: *opens door* Y/N?

Y/N: Come in Armin *Shadow left and Armin enters*

Armin: Y/N I found something *door closes* in your Manor library.

Y/N: Hmm?

Armin: *shows book* Have you seen this book before?

Y/N: No.

Armin: It's under the Mage section.

Y/N: We have a Mage section?

Armin opened the book to an unknown page and it was in poetic form. I was curious and intrigued. Armin, got confused and we read it the stanza out loud.

Armin & Y/N : I am a person of biological breeds, but I have not meet my needs, Leave it to the deity, And I shall feel giddy. Ba-Sha-Krus-Ul-Saga.... 

Armin: What the ocean is thi- *both Y/N and Armin passes out immediately, their body just shuts down*

A few minutes have passed and I woke up on my chair laying my upper body on the table. I sat up and held my head in pain due to feeling...... giddy? That is some book.

Y/N: *feminine voice* Armin, are you- *gasp* What the fuck happen to my voice.... I sound sexy... wait, "biological breeds"... "not meet my needs"?

I ran to my washroom and looked at the mirror and had a nosebleed, I'm a woman.

Fem-Armin: AH! *closes mouth* Y/N!?

Fem-Y/N: Armin.... what did you do?

Fem-Armin: * saw Y/N and had a nosebleed* Y/N?

Fem-Y/N: Don't stare me like that!

Fem-Armin: How are you so hot!?

Fem-Y/N: ARMIN!!- Wow, I sound like an angry bitch *chuckle*

Fem-Armin: What happened to us?

Fem-Y/N: It's the book, there is a reason why it is in the Mage section. We need to reverse the spell.

Armin, got up and we read it again but, our body did not change back, I flipped to the very first page and read it.

Fem-Y/N: Each spell used has a reverse, but a different verse, find it in a maze of page, and it will redo your curse...... MOTHERFUCKER! *flips back to the genderbend page*

Fem-Armin: Y/N.... does this mean that we are stuck in these body until we found the correct spell?

Fem-Y/N: Yep..... *chuckles*

Fem-Armin: What?

Fem-Y/N: You look like Historia but a little thicker.

Fem-Armin: Well you look like... like you're easy to get.