Chapter 113: The MILF (Lemon)

Few hours before Levi and Petra's arrival, Mikasa decided to walk up to her shared room. As Mikasa opened the door, she saw Y/N meditating at the corner, she smiled and entered

Mikasa: Honey?

Y/N: Don't talk to me

Mikasa: Y/N-

Y/N: No

Mikasa: *whines* YYYYYY/NNNNN.... please

Y/N: *sighs and looks at Mikasa* What?

Mikasa: I'm sorry that we gave Eden the idea to make you like this

Y/N: *unimpressed* You wanted this, so don't try to seek my forgiveness.

Mikasa: Honey, watch your tone with me

Y/N: *unimpressed stare at Mikasa* Seriously...

Mikasa: *a little scared* Wow you're actually scaring me hon, is... Is this why people were afraid of you back then?

Y/N: What?

Mikasa: Have you entered a room and everyone just got quiet?

Y/N: All the time honey

Mikasa: *nodding slowly* You know, you should look at the bright side of being young again.

Y/N: And what will that be?

Mikasa: *smirks* Well you see Captain... my husband isn't home yet

Y/N: *smirked and raised an eyebrow* 

Mikasa: Come on, I know you want a roleplay, and I've taken the pills your sister gave me

Y/N: Where is your husband right now?

Mikasa: Probably forgetting that his wife is getting horny every seconds she stares at him, till today

Y/N: *blushes and confused* Do you actually?

Mikasa: Maybe, maybe not *giggles*... Anyways...

Y/N: Do you need me to satisfy your needs ma'am?

Mikasa: *walks to Y/N and running her hand on Y/N's crotch* If you would be so kind Captain L/N~ *smiles seductively*

Y/N: You disloyal momma~

Mikasa: Well who can resist such a cute captain like you *pecks Y/N's mouth* Make mommy feel good, boy, and I will give you a reward after for your hard work~

Y/N: Mmm~ Come here my lady~

Mikasa got even closer to Y/N and she immediately got on her knees, while she unzips my pants, Y/N was rubbing her hair softly. After she unzips his trousers,  she immediately took out his long and hard schlong, rubbing it with her hand, Y/N gently push her head closer to my tip and she pecks it. Mikasa then proceeds to lick the tip and then immediately deepthroats Y/N's sausage. Y/N squirmed and groans as Mikasa starts to gag and moving her head around Y/N's long cock. 

Y/N: Oh fuck~ mommy~... Oh your lucky husband must have a lot of good time with your throat~

Mikasa: Mhm *stops* Mommy wants you in me~ *takes her clothes off* fuck me sweetie~

Mikasa sat on the bed and spreads her legs to show a wet pussy, she was blushing hard and was calling Y/N with her index finger. Y/N walks to Mikasa with lust and aligns his dick near to Mikasa entrance. Teasing her entrance, Mikasa got impatient and was whining for Y/N to enter her, she immediately wraps her legs around Y/N's waist and pulls him, Y/N fell forward and resting his hand on both of Mikasa's milkers, out of muscle memory, Y/N squeezes them gently and Mikasa moans softly, Y/N immediately thrust hard, which was unexpected for Mikasa. Her moans echoed the room and, Y/N had to let her bite on his hand as he thrust harder in Mikasa. For every thrust he made, Mikasa's wall only gets tighter.