Chapter 29: The Third Attribute

Y/N pov

On the wall waiting for reinforcements, to come. First to be there were the small Garrisons squad, that was double-checking the wall, including Hannes.

Y/N: *looking at my hands* I tried to kill them, the first chance I had.

Armin: They tried to take Eren, you were only protecting him and us.

Jean: How did they not die, you practically took their brains out.

Y/N: Your brain can transfer messages and conscious in under a split second, in this case, Bertholdt could've seen my blade, and Reiner could've used his injury on his thigh and my kick to his leg.

Jean: Is that how it works?

Y/N: Just a hypothesis.

Jean: What's that?

Sasha: Is it meat?

Jean: Is everything food to you?

Y/N: Hypothesis is a suggested solution, or a possible outcome of one experiment.

Hange: *walks in* Y/N, explain something to me...

Y/N: What?

Hange: explain your eyes, that scream and power to punch the armored titan.

Y/N: First off, I am not a titan, I am saying that because I can feel Moblit's and Nanaba's hand moving to their swords. Seriously, that's messed up, am I really a threat?

Hange: What the- *look behind her* Put your hand at your side, he is not the enemy. He's been through much.

Y/N: Moblit seriously?

Moblit: Sorry.....

Y/N: Secondly, never speak of this to anyone else, including Erwin and Levi.

Everyone: Okay.

Then there was silence. Hange was in confusion.

Hange: Wait- That's it?

Y/N: For now Hange.... I am in confliction between losing my friends.

Armin: Y/N, they broke down Wall Maria, and Shiganshina. If anything, they were traitors disguised as friends.

Connie: Got to agree with Armin, Captain.

Jean: Yeah, and we know them longer than you, so this hurts us the most.

I walked to the edge of the wall when everyone walked away, I cannot wait any longer for this, I looked to left to see Armin and Hannes talking to one another, I could also see Mikasa unconscious, with three other scouts beside her. I walked towards her, and got on my knees.

Y/N: Mikasa, I love you so much, stay safe my love, *took out the necklace and sleeveless glove* return them for me.

Armin: Y/N? What are you doing?

I ignore him, refilled my gas and get two canisters from an out of commission soldier, I grab two canisters of gas, refilled them and placed in between my strap.

Armin: Y/N no!

Y/N: Armin, they could have taken him further than the forest, I'm not losing my brother and we are definitely not losing our only hope. 

Armin: But-

Y/N: No buts, don't follow me, and wait for the reinforcement that's a direct order Armin.

I jumped off and flew grappling onto and tree I can see, after getting out of their view, I land onto the ground.

Y/N: *Breathes in hard* my third attribute, what is it? What does it do exactly? Other than my eyes look like a demon.