Chapter 90: The Pregnancy (Lemon)

Mikasa pov

I woke up the next day at around 8 in the morning in between the arms of my lovely husband, he was still sleeping, so I decided turn my body around and lay my head under both of my hands resting above Y/N's chest and watch him as he sleeps peacefully. After about 5 minutes, Y/N started to move around a little and woke up, when he saw me, he gave me a warm smile. I slide up and gave him a peck on the lips before, letting him sit on the bed.

Mikasa: Good morning my cute Fenrir.

Y/N: Good morning my Fenrir kitten.

I smiled when he referred to me as a Fenrir instead of Ackerman, it just means that I belong to him now, and he belongs to me. Y/N then stood up while I sat on the bed, he stretched before walking to the newly installed telephone. 

Y/N: I'm asking for breakfast, what do you want?

Mikasa: The usual, cup of tea, and a breakfast sandwich.

Y/N: Alright my love.

Y/N, knowing the manor being extraordinarily huge, he had to hire workers, luckily, he only need to hire butlers, and chefs. The maid work is done by the Hidden Wolves.

Y/N: They will be up in 30 minutes, so, what should we do now? 

Mikasa: Well, we have a lot of wedding gifts, should we open them?

Y/N pov

Mikasa wasn't lying, there are a shit ton, Mikasa decided to stood up and walk to the pile of gifts on the cartography table. 

Y/N: Should we open our friends' first?

Mikasa: Yep.

First of was Eren and Historia's when we opened them, we saw two headwear. When I took it out, the door was knocked and I took the food and place it on the table. We ate as we unwrap our presents, however, I got a closer look on out headwear, I received a crown while Mikasa received a tiara

Disclaimer: Mine not is this, owner to pictures goes used credits the