Chapter Part 111: The School Visit, Part 1.5 & Lemon

Walking outside the school, Y/N saw that all six shifters turned into their titans, as Y/N looks at them, memories flew back of the great titan war, he does not know whether to smile or to cry, or both, looking at the distant, he saw Bertholdt's titan, staring back at him. 

Armin: Uhhh... Does anyone get any flashes of titans looking at you before charging at you?

Jean: Yep, I wanted to grab my swords, but I have forgotten about wearing this guns wielding armor.

Y/N: I remember looking at Bertholdt breaking the wall, dang hard to believe that was 17 years ago.

Shadow: Do you always make things sad?

Every Scout stared at Shadow unimpressed, even Armin was mad. After setting up the whole stage and the children playing around with the titans, with Ymir and Annie getting most of the attention and standing on Bertholdt's hand looking at the Walls 50 meters high, and Eren almost stomping on a group of children, all titan shifter were out of their titans, Reiner fainted on the floor, and with Ymir's permission, Connie and Sasha place him on a small raft and place him in the middle of a huge body of water. All students, teachers and guests took their seats, except for me, since I had to change to something else.

Erwin: *on the mic and clearing his throat* Students, teachers, your royal highness, her majesty and veteran soldiers of the Survey Corps, today marks the day of the 57th expedition, a day of which everything changes from the introduction of the female titan, Annie Leonhardt, to the awakening of the ancient Eldian power. But, one thing never change till today *ODM grappling hook sounds* The scouts motto, our reason to fight, our wings *Eldian salutes* WINGS OF FREEDOM!!

Y/N came in swooshing from the left of the audiences alongside with Mikasa and Levi, with all three landing, with their old Scout uniform and ODM gear mark 1.  With all of them sheathing their swords.

Erwin: SHINZOU SASAGEYO!

The three scout: *Eldian salute* SHINZOU SASAGEYO!!!

Levi & Y/N: *leaning towards each other* I have never been so embarrassed to wear this again- *shocked*

Mikasa: *giggles* Like father like son *waves at Aiden and Aurora* 

Aiden: MOMMY WAS A SCOUT!!!???

Aurora: *facepalmed* Dumb dumb

Y/N: *sighs* Alright... *speaks loudly* In every tyrannical rule, there will always be resistance, a resistance that works in secret. As of now you didn't realize it but there are assassin around you... or is there? That is the point of the Hidden Wolves Regiment, you might know we're there, but are there at all? 

Shadow jumped down onto the stage and so did eight other assassins, they all cheered and was impressed. Shadow had a smug smile on his face and Y/N had his eye rolled.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Mikasa: *in the car* You still fit in that old uniform?

Y/N: *driving* Barely, I forgot how uncomfortable this thing is

Mikasa: I don't remember mine being tight

Y/N: *looks at Mikasa and whispers* You're getting thick Mika *Mikasa blushes and pouts*

Aurora: LOOK! I am daddy *holding a toy gun and knife* pew pew pew stab stab stab