Chapter 42: The Downfall, Part 3

Y/N pov

Y/N: Shhh Shhh Shhh *takes out hidden blade from the next of a fallen assassin* 90.... I am officially bored.

I have to admit fighting the assassins as I slowly progress to my house was a dumb idea, but the massacre happened and I can't stop it. More and more assassin will appear, I need to pick up my pace and I have lost 10 bullets. I then proceed to run to my house, the L/N manor, from the ground to avoid being seen. I ran towards a shop, enter it to see a scared shop owner.

Shop owner #1: No! Don't kill us!

Y/N: Do you work for the L/N?

Shop owner: No, I opened this shop here just last year.

Y/N: Do you have a back entrance?

Shop owner: Yes.

Y/N: Thank you.... *points with all finger to him*

Shop owner: Elliot.... Elliot Michael.

Y/N: Thanks Elliot- wait, are you- *suddenly jerked head behind* I wasn't here *throw a back with gold coins*

Elliot: Who threw this? *smiles*

Y/N: *smiles and runs away to the back entrance* Same sense of humor, one more to go

I continue to gun it to my house.

Mikasa pov

We all reached Utopia, to see the gate slowly opening.

Sam: Looks like they're evacuating.

Mikasa: For what?

Random citizen #1: SOLDIERS! THERE IS A KILLER ON THE LOSE!

L/N Assassin: Are we glad to se- OH SHI- *shot to the chest by Mason*

I then saw Sam rode past me, jumped off of his horse, while taking out both his swords, stab on with his right before landing, on his knees sliding on the floor, he turn 360 to slice the other one on his stomach. He stood up slowly and mounted back to his horse.

Mason: Everyone clear the entrance! This is official military business, by orders from the Queen!

We all rode inside the district, to see everyone in fear of dying, but so far, the only dead we saw were the L/N assassins.

Mikasa: Y/N.... I hope you are still ok.

Y/N pov

I side jump on a wall, stabbing an assassin, doing a front roll, I took out my throwing knife, and stab the back of the assassin's leg making him fall backwards onto the floor, taking out the knife, I threw it to his buddy. I stood up, took my sword out from first assassin and the stab the second assassin dead. I walked to the third one and took out the throwing knife off of his face. I reached the field that leads to the manor. Utopia is for some reason, huge. I jerked up my head, and turn to block an attack only to be kicked by a white cloaked wearing assassins, that was seen in the palace during the coup. I stood up only to be surrounded by hundreds of MPs and other assassins.

Lennon: *laughs* Black Death, good to see for the first time.

I put my head down to avoid anyone from getting a closer look of my face.

Elise: Black Death, suits you, because you're wearing black and you're going to di-

Beria: Hold it! *walks in from behind the siblings* Black Death it is nice to meet you.

Y/N: *in thought* Wait..... what? Do they still don't know? Wait- what?

Beria: I admire your work and killing almost a hundred of my own assassins. I will cut to the chase. My name is Beria L/N, I am willing to make an allianc-