Chapter 71: Into The Fire, Part 1

Y/N pov

It was the arrival of the Hizuru that night, as the third in command for security, my job was taking care of the main hall in the ballroom, with five other shock troopers, one of them is shadow. Sam, was in charge of the roof. It was three hours before their arrival, So we had time to prepare ourselves. I was in the bathroom sink, looking at myself on the mirror, saying my last goodbye to my first fancy facial hair. I put on my shaving cream and using a razor, I slowly trace the razor from my side burn down to my jaw. After spending some time shaving, I looked back at the mirror and pulled my fringe down, barely covering my right eye, I didn't cut my hair for four weeks, so it went back to how it was when I was in Paradis. I walked back to room B and wore my uniform and not long after my allies walked in and I turned around.

Shadow: Umm, *wide eyes* Are you sure your girlfriend is not the lucky one?

Vasili & Ernst: What?

Y/N: *smiles* I was just getting ready for the final battle.

Sam: You do know we are still wearing our peaked caps right? 

Y/N: Right, fuck *pulls back fringe and wore my peaked cap*

Ernst: We should probably head to the great hall now.

We then call in the other 15 troopers and gathered at the parade square. Once, we've formed up, Ernst, Vasili and I took the jeep while the rest took the truck. As we drove our way to the hall, I could feel the breeze on my chin, it felt, colder now, which was fine in this heat. Not long after we arrived at the great hall, as we alight, Sam went straight to the roof with five other troopers, Ernst, Vasili, and six other troopers took the security for the exterior of the great hall.

Y/N: Show time

Shadow: Indeed, I hope Sam is safe up there.

Y/N: He'll be fine, two of his best skill are balancing and climbing.

Shadow: Right, hey look it's the candidates as waiters and waitresses.

Y/N: *sighs* Fuck my life-

Gabi: Captain Cyrus sir- Huh? your be- beard.

Y/N: I have to look presentable, might as well.

Gabi: Wow, you should shave often.

Falco: I don't know, he lost his fierceness without his beard.

Shadow: He does a little.

Y/N: Why are we having this conversation?

As soon as I said that, the warriors entered the hall, the first to realize I was there was, of course Pieck, I could feel her running towards me. She then proceed to give herself a piggyback ride, and I couldn't do anything. 

Pieck: Hmm? *gasp* Sorry!- wait, you are Cyrus!

Porco: Cyrus shaved!? *looks closer, which make Y/N moves his head back*

Y/N: Porco, personal space, get out.

Porco: That's unfair Pieck is on you *Pieck points her tongue out*

Reiner: Pieck come on, Captain Cyrus has a reputation to ho- *saw Y/N's face and froze for a second* to hold. 

Pieck: Alright, *goes in front to look at his face* Hmm?

Y/N: What? *Pieck blushes* Pieck?

Pieck: You're hot.

Shadow: *wide eyes* Damn.

Y/N: Can we not discuss this now? *blushing* we need to get ready for the this party.

Everyone: Yes sir.