Chapter 46: The Royalty History

2 months later, Y/N pov

Mikasa and the rest of the scouts return to the palace, while Eren helped Mrs. Jaeger to settle down in the Manor. The plan onto retake Wall Maria is finalizing, recruitment of the scouts has increased ever since. The rest of the L/N assassins has been taken down, Elise and I was in the dungeon.

Y/N: Father, the court has called for you and Lennon.

Elise: You both will report to the court for your judgement.

Lennon: *punches the metal gate* GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Y/N: Father? Given up already?

Beria: Don't talk to me, disgrace.

Y/N: Sam?

Sam: Yes my lord, get them

With four assassins to one person, we walked towards the carriage, since they have attribute, this the amount of soldiers and assassins surrounding the carriage, is like a convoy. Elise and I were sitting in the carriage in front of them.

Elise: Hey, you actually fit in your casual shirt, that has been sitting in your closet for years. 

Y/N: After 11 years. The fact that this shirt is created specifically for a person that 190 centimeters, it's tailored perfectly...... makes you think that mom knew about this doesn't it?

Elise: Yeah.

Y/N: Hey, did father ever talked about Mother Eden?

Elise: When Lennon and I mentioned that you have the prediction, father was actually fearful, after that he mumbled 'mother' something, that's all I heard.

 Y/N: I wonder if mom knew about her.

Eden: *appeared sitting in beside Y/N* She did.

Elise: AHHH!

Unknown assassin #1: My lady are you okay?

Elise: Yeah! I thought I saw a cockroach.

Unknown assassin #1: My Lord?

Y/N: We're fine.

Unknown assassin #1: Yes My Lord.

Elise: Who are you?

Eden: My name is Eden, you look just like her, Elise.

Y/N: Mom has met you before?

Eden: Yes, she is the reason that you are here right now. After the death of your grandfather, your mom was suppose to leave no trace of the stories of Fenrir, and the bloodline. 

Y/N: Fenrir, I've mentioned that name before

Eden: Yes, your mother was tasked to burn all of the history of the bloodline in the forest, but she hesitated.

Elise: Because she knew that was wrong?

Eden: Yes, after realizing, she was confused, as to what shall be her next of action, she was considering in killing your father, but I showed myself because, the next reincarnation of the daughter of Fenrir, will come.

Y/N: Me?

Eden: Yes, you are the reincarnation, sort of.

Y/N: What does that mean? You kept saying that.

Eden: The daughter of Fenrir, only had one attribute. The Infinite Prowess, that was her attribute. She can't use it for a long period of time

Y/N: So in a way, I am better descendent?

Eden: *unimpressed* Yes.

Y/N: That is nice.

Elise: But how did the attribute spread among us?