Chapter 73: Into The Fire, Part 3

Y/N pov

Y/N: Come on Eren, you can do it!

I saw the Warhammer beheaded, and I was smiling, but something feels off, until I felt something growing on the ground.

Y/N: Eren! Watc- *hardened titan flesh impaled Eren* Mikasa!

Mikasa: I saw him! Eren! *snatch Eren out of his nape*

Y/N: Sam you're in charge clear the area!

Sam: Yes my lord! Guys this way!

I teleported next to Mikasa, and saw Eren breathing heavily. Mikasa has already lost all her thunder spear in the battle against the Warhammer.

Mikasa: How is that thing still standing? Do we have to call in Bertholdt?

Y/N: No, not yet.... Wait.... Eren realize anything different about the titan? Every titan shifter will always transform from their nape-

Eren: And?

Y/N: Think!

Eren: *gasp* I saw it! Mikasa distract her!

Mikasa: Right!

Y/N: *gasp* Oh no

Eren: What!?

Y/N: We've got company *three yellow lighting appeared*

Eren: Now?

Y/N: No, only one is a threat. Eren, before the titan regains her strength, I suggest you start fighting her.

Eren: Right *jumps down and bites hand*

I then teleported to another roof and saw Porco in his Jaw Titan form. When he land next to me, he came out of his nape and looked at me. Pieck climbed onto the building too and she came out too, and relieved to see me. Zeke was just standing at the far back looking at us.

Porco: Cyrus! What are your orders sir?

Pieck: Cyrus, You're alive!

Porco: So? What's your plan of attack!?

 I could only close my eyes and hope to not cry in front of Pieck. 

Eden: Y/N it is time.....

Flashback four days before shipping to Marley, Y/N pov

I was sitting on the beach far from the camp meditating, Mikasa was sleeping beside a tree, while I was on the sand using the sound of waves to concentrate. Suddenly, I felt a presence.

Eden: Hmm? This is the girl you are with?

Y/N: Nice to see you again Eden. *stood up and look at her*

Eden: Tell me, what does she has that I don't? *left hand on right hip, right elbow resting on left hand*

Y/N: Being alive.... That's besides the point, what are you doing here?

Eden: But I'm hotter.

Y/N: What!?

Eden: What- Anyways, Y/N have you figure out the full potential of the Infinite Prowess yet?

Y/N: A little.

Eden: That is still a progress. What do you know about the Infinite Prowess?

Y/N: It is the entire known attribute combined, but in my case, since I only use my three attributes, it enhances the strength of it.

Eden: Exactly. However, do you know about the power enhancer?

Y/N: Yeah the attribute my grandfather carries that doubles his.... everything.... why?