Chapter 85: The Unexpected Switch, Part Two (Lemon)

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... 18+ ONLY, LEAVE IF YOU ARE BELOW THE 18.... THIS IS BY FAR THE WEIRDEST LEMON I HAVE WRITTEN

Y/N pov

Fem-Y/N: Mikasa?

Mikasa: *wakes up slowly* Y/N? 

Fem-Y/N: Y-yeah.

Mikasa: *jumps and sits down on the bed* WHAT HAPPENED!?

Fem-Y/N: Woah woah, Armin found a book and it was filled with spells and we turn ourselves into.... this..... damn would you look at these babies *fondling boobs*

Mikasa: Tsk, Y/N stop doing that! It-it feels weird.

Fem-Y/N: I can't.... how do you resist this?

Mikasa: I don't need to, I'm a girl.

Fem-Y/N: *keeps fondling them* Hehe

Mikasa: Where is Armin and Shadow?

Fem-Y/N: They went to an empty room to find the spell to turn me back to a man.

Mikasa: I'm not okay with this.

Fem-Y/N: What leaving them alone or me being a woman?

Mikasa: Both! They might start doing the dirty together-

Fem-Y/N: Armin can barely look at his chest, and Shadow...... He might touch himself.

Mikasa: Pervert.

Fem-Y/N: Hey, you would touch your dick if you turn to a man *stops fondling*

Mikasa: I would not.

Fem-Y/N: Oh please, you always thinking of grabbing my dick every time we're alone.

Mikasa: I- *blushing* No I don't!

Fem-Y/N: *raises one eyebrow* Really?

Mikasa: Ok fine I do.... but only when I want to... you know.

Fem-Y/N: Yeah, *soft giggling*

Mikasa: Your giggling is the cutest.

Fem-Y/N: *blushing* I mean this is not "me" me.

Mikasa: *giggles*.... Ever wondered how I felt when you touch me?

Fem-Y/N: What?

Mikasa *Mikasa grabs Y/N* Just relax. 

Mikasa pin me slowly to the bed and she was straddling on me, she then kissed me, to which I return immediately, looks like I'm the bottom now. She started to undress me and giggled.

Mikasa: The girl you has a barely visible abs, but it gives a pretty sexy view of your tummy.... *rubs it then fondles with Y/N's breast*

Fem-Y/N: *moans* Mikasa~ Ah~

Mikasa: *leans down and whisper* Now, you get to feel how I feel~ *bites earlobe*

Fem-Y/N: *moans as Mikasa sucks on my neck* Ah~ Mikasa~ Is it weird if I want you to fuck me right now.

Mikasa: Not at all~ *unzips Y/N's pants while sucking on Y/N's neck* You have always done the work, now it's my turn. *slips hand inside of Y/N's underwear*

Fem-Y/N: *Moans loudly* Ahhhh~ This feels great Mika~ Please~ Ah~ don't stop! AH!~ (A/N: WHAT HAVE I DONE?)

She continues to rub my pussy and after a while, she slips in her middle finger into my wet, tight pussy.