Chapter 106: The Hizuru Vacation

Y/N pov

Republic of Fenrir, was nice and all, until we reached the battlefield, I'm pretty sure, everyone gets PTSD looking at the desert. However, when I reached the spot where Mason Rohm dies, I held it in until I was alone, standing in the desert and cried. When I turn around I could the rest of the group returning to the car and bus, I went back after rubbing my tears and went back to the bus.

No pov

Annie: M-maybe going back to the battlefield was a bad idea.

Mikasa: What? You're a pussy or something?

Yelena: Damn!

Sasha: Ohhhhhh, damn bestie!!!

Pieck: Ohhhhh!!!!

Historia: That wasn't very nice Mikasa...

Ymir: Good thing the kids are in the coach.

Elise: Yep, who's betting that there are having trouble in the bus right now?

...

Meanwhile in the man's coach.

Jean: This was a bad idea.

Connie: Yep, really bad

Armin: Yeah... yeah it was.

Krista: Daddy... was the war that bad?

Eren: You don't know the half of it kiddo.

Aurora: Daddy is coming back.

Aiko: Why is he always crying?

Shadow: From what we all know, Uncle Y/N is a complicated person, we've never really seen him smile so much without Aura, Addy and Aunt Mika

Eren: I thought Y/N is your uncle, Shadow?

Shadow: Aiko prefers to call them Aunt and uncle.

Aiko: Yep! Aunt Mika looks too young to be called "Grandaunt" *giggles*

Armin: Make sense.

Reiner: Also, Shadow is the oldest here.

Bertholdt: *laughs* Old man Shadow.

Shadow: Shut up you two.

Aiko: Daddy, it's not nice to say "shut up"

Shadow: Sorry sweetie.

Aurora: Koko! You said "shut up"

Aiden: You said it too dumb dumb.

Aurora: Tsk

All the men: *snickers*

Y/N: *enters* Hey, sorry guys.

Connie: Done crying, your majesty?

Y/N: *knees Connie's chair* Oops, my knee slipped.

Connie: Tch....

The group then returns back to the main land in Liberio and went straight to their room to wash up and head to the docks, before they left, Shadow and Y/n went to the compound and saw that it became a museum. When they entered, they saw everything that was there displayed, from the picture of the "Heroes of HIll 32" , to the picture of them, as the Allied Forces soldiers, with Y/N holding his sub-machine gun, Shadow, Sam and Mason by his side.

Shadow: Damn.

Y/N: I do look hot.

Shadow: Tch.... Worse part is I agree