Chapter 93: The Other Bachelor

3 weeks later, Y/N pov

Mikasa was with Annie and Pieck, trying to set up the bachelor party for Yelena, I was in my Palace room writing down my book, but stopped when I heard Aurora crying. I walk towards the cradle and felt bad for laughing, Aiden just smack his sister's face. I picked up Aurora and held her in my arms.

Y/N: Shhhh *singing slowly* Come stop your crying~ It'll be alright~ Just take my hand~ *Y/N shows his fingers, Aurora grabs Y/N's index finger* Hold it tight~ *Aurora's crying dies down* I will protect you from, all around you~ I will be here, don't you cry~ *Aurora stops crying and stare into Y/N's eye*

I was born inheriting my mother's set of vocal cords and my mother can sing like an angel, Aurora looked at me with interest and was cooing in happiness, I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Y/N: Sleep child, *place her back in the cradle and move Aiden to side a bit* I will be here with you until you sleep my little Aurora.

I leaned on the cradle and was smiling the whole time. When Aurora finally falls asleep, I went back to writing my book, but as I move to my desk, Aurora cries again. I went back to see if Aiden slapped her again, but, when she saw me, she stops crying and coos. I then move away from her vision and she starts to cry again and I came back she slowly became happy.

Y/N: Awww, are you a daddy's girl? *picks her up and she start cooing in happiness* Yesh you are, Yesh you are *tickles her stomach and she laughs* 

Mikasa then entered the room and smiles cutely at me and was giggling. She then walks towards me, and grabs Aurora

Mikasa: Hewwo there, *Aurora laughs* Hewwo Aura.

Y/N: Aura?

Mikasa: Easier way of pronouncing her name.

Y/N: Hmmm, Aurora, "Aura",  L/N.... love it... 

Mikasa: Why is she the only one awake?

Y/N: Aiden slapped her face and she started crying.

Mikasa: *cutely and felt bad* Awwwww.... Did your wittle bwother hit you hmm? Did he huwt you? 

I then walk to my desk and Aurora just turn her head to look at me and coos to get my attention. I turn to look at her and Mikasa was surprised.

Mikasa: Looks like someone wants her father *a little jealous*

Y/N: Eheh, yeah... 

I walk to Mikasa and gave a long peck and holds Aurora. Mikasa was blushing when I kissed her.

Y/N: *chuckles* Didn't expect that didn't you? 

Mikasa: Will you ever stop making me blush?

Y/N: Nope *both chuckles*

Just then, Mrs. Jaeger entered and she took over being the babysitter, surprisingly Aurora went to sleep right away, when she was in Mrs. Jaeger's arms.

Carla: *giggles* A women's secret, I'll tell you Mikasa but Y/N can't hear.

Y/N: Why..... Fine, I need to meet the boys in the bar anyways.

Mikasa: Y/N... don't get too drunk.

Y/N: *gave another peck* I'll try but no promises *she pecks my lips* I'll be back honey.

Mikasa: Alright honey.

I then left Mikasa with Mrs. Jaeger and the kids, and head out to the front of the palace to see Shadow.

Shadow: Hey...

Y/N: Where are the others?

Shadow: I told them to come 2 hours before us, I just feel like having a chat with you first.