Chapter 41: The Downfall, Part 2

Y/N pov

Y/N: *panting* Oh crap baske- *trip and fell on the ground* Are they coming this way *clear vision of no one coming towards Y/N's direction* I take that as a no.

I stood up and scan around the forest that I was in. It was thick and dark, due to the huge trees. I then saw a branch that was about six foot tall, I tried to reach for it but due to my fall, my ankle gave up halfway, there goes the plan of hiding on a tree. 

Y/N: How can Lennon easily give the order to kill me? *tears up* I- *sobbing and drop to my knees* My own brother... why?

???: Hey, are you ok?

Y/N: EEEEEECK! Who- who are you?

???: I'm Mi-

Y/N: No wait.... Someone is coming come on *grabs the girls wrist* It's not safe here.

???: My house is not far from here, it's over there *points outside of the forest* you should go there instead

Y/N: No, I cannot be seen.

???: Why?

Y/N: Because *sighing while running* I'm an escaped orphan... yeah.

???: Why do you have a sword?

Y/N: It's a toy.

???: It actually looks real.

Y/N: It's in the scabbard, trust me the sword is wood.

???: You're lying.

Finding a cave nearby by accident due to the thick vines around it, we hid in the cave.

???: What's your name?

Y/N: Umm uhhh..... choo

???: Achoo?

Y/N: What? no- *gasp* shhhh.

Lennon: Now where is that little shit?

???: *whispers loudly* language!

Elise: Did anyone hear that?

Y/N: *slowly glares at the girl*

???: *whispers* Sorry, my mom taught me not to swear.

Y/N: *whispers back* You want people to know that?

Lennon: Yeah.

Y/N: We're dead.

Lennon: There! I see movement.

I was ready to expect the worst but, they went past us instead. We stayed there quiet until I said that we are clear, for now.

???: Why kind of orphanage carries guns around when they lose someone?

Y/N: A very exciting one?

???: You're lying... again.

Y/N: *sighs* I will not give you my name, because I do not think we will see each other again, but you can call me whatever you want.

???: Cutie?

Y/N: EH!? Where did that come from?

???: What? I think you're cute *smiles*

Y/N: How old are you?

???: 8... you?

Y/N: 10- wait... what are you doing out in the forest alone?

???: I was chasing a rabbit.

Y/N: You shouldn't do that you could get lost.

???: I am now, be- because you pulled me here.

Y/N: *sigh* yeah.... we should probably head back to your house.