Chapter 40: The Downfall, Part 1

Mikasa pov

I woke up after a good night sleep with Y/N, I was so happy to have Y/N arms around me again, but it wasn't on me this time, I turned around to see that Y/N was already out of bed, I was going to pout cutely until I saw the note. I picked up the note and read it

Mikasa: *gasp and tears up* Y/N.... you asshole.

After a fast shower and changing to my scout clothing, I ran straight to the Armin's and Eren's room, I knocked on their door, and Armin has already woke up and dressed, but Eren was still half-asleep.

Armin: What is it Mikasa?

Eren: It's 5 a.m.

Armin: Eren, It 8 a.m.

Eren: My clock is wrong then.

Armin: All clocks are sync in the palace Eren.

Eren: Then it the-

Mikasa: Guys! *both saw Mikasa's worried eyes* Look at this.

Armin: Oh no don't tell me... *reads the note* Y/N what is wrong with you?

Eren: What? *reads the note* Oh no.

Mikasa: *tearing up*

Armin: *gasp* Mikasa no, it will be ok, Y/N is strong and literally powerful *Mikasa's tears were rolling down* No no, please don't cry. If you cry... *sniff* I- cry.

Eren: What the fu-

Y/N pov

I didn't use my attribute this time, because I want to spend my time taking in the fresh air in Wall Rose. After 3 hours of relaxation, I reached my destination.

Y/N: Well..... Utopia district Wall Rose, H/N *dismounting* Welcome to my home district, well the outside of the wall, but you can't enter.

H/N neighs and pushes her head onto my body.

Y/N: No H/N, Utopia is the L/N territory.... literally, the last thing I want to see is my friend, becoming a stew. *neighs in confusion* Horse meat is a thing H/N... Come on scram. *H/N won't leave* H/N come on girl, don't waste my time please. Don't worry, I'll live, you know I can't die. Come on, don't make me kiss you, I know you hate that *H/N backs up* Hehe, just go find Mikasa ok?

H/N wraps her neck around my back and I hugged her, while tearing up. After letting her go, she galloped back towards Orvud. I turned around and walk towards the gate. The gate was close.

Y/N: Fuck, should've brought my ODM gear- oh wait *phantom's his way up to the edge of the wall* Thank you so much Eden.

Climbing to the top of the wall, I could see that Utopia was the Mitras of Wall Rose. Everything was still the same after 11 years, and still luxurious. Jumping down and appearing at one of the rooftops, I could sense multiple assassins patrolling the area. I wasn't trying to be stealthy, I was in the mood of a massacre, typical L/N feeling in a mission. Jumping down in the town square, I could see the L/N manor at the back of the district, not a good place to a manor, now that I think about it. Every cloaked assassin, around 20 of them, were looking at me.

Y/N: Morning.

Every single one of them charged at me. I reacted by taking down the first two in front of me by using both my hidden blades and dropping them forward, sheathing back the hidden blade, I took out the one on the left that almost stab me with a dagger by using him as a shield to block a dagger stab from his buddy, kicking his back I took out the one behind me by grabbing his arm and giving him a punch with my spiky gaunlets. I turned to my right to see the other 16 regrouping.