Chapter 81: The Repayment (Lemon)

Oi... Oi Oi Oi Oi matte matte. Mature content ahead. Are you 18 or above? If no, get out! This is for adults only, Oi OI!!!! GET BACK HERE!!

A few days later, Y/N pov

I just finished up writing a chapter for my book, on the Great War, I decided to step out of my manor and unto my roof overlooking the training for the Hidden Wolf Regiment.

Sam: Morning Prince Y/N *bows*

Y/N: Morning Premier-master Sam.

Sam: Where is Lady Mikasa?

Y/N: She's still enjoying the bed, *breathes deeply* It's so peaceful.

Sam: It is, *sighs in relief* 

Y/N: *takes a step to the right and Shadow just went flying off of the manor* He may be 25...

Sam: But has a mind of a 6 year old, makes sense to be his uncle.

Shadow was able to teleport forward and then teleport back up to the roof. He was not impressed.

Shadow: Oi! That's cheating!

Y/N: Do you not have anything better to do?

Shadow: The celebration is in a week and I'm bored. I used to beat up Eldian- Oops.

Y/N: *glaring at Shadow* Stop.

Shadow: Yeah, Ok, I'll uh- I'll just stand here quietly.

Sam: Prince Zeke huh?

Shadow: Yep, you have to call me lord.

Sam: Yeah Yeah.

There was a long minutes of quietness and we were enjoying it, after a while, I walked back to the into the manor and Shadow and Sam followed behind me. When I passed by Elise's room, I heard a little moan. Does she have someone in there? I continued to walk to give her privacy and I met up with Mrs. Jaeger. 

Y/N: Mrs. Jaeg-

Carla: Y/N....

Y/N: I mean, mom, 

Carla: Good boy *hugs him and Y/N hugs back*

Y/N: How are you?

Carla: Other things considered, it's nice being a part of the peaceful royalty.

Y/N: Even if they don't allow an adoptive mother to be a royalty, you still have a king for a son.

Carla: *excited* Did you see Historia's stomach?

Y/N: Yes.

Carla: She is not skinny anymore *all four chuckle* So, where are you heading to?

Y/N: *shrugs* Waiting for Mikasa to wake up

Carla: Sam? Shadow?

Sam: I'll have to go back to the training in 10 minutes time

Shadow: And I am waiting on Yelena.

After a few minutes of chatting, everyone separated, I went back to my room, to see Mikasa still sleeping cutely. Locking the door, I walk up to her and undress myself, leaving only my underwear. I decided to lay next to her and pull up the sheets. When I lay on my back, I looked at Mikasa and thinking of how she felt all alone in the Manor, she probably missing me as I did. She then turn, her back was facing me. I then decided that I have to repay for the times that I left her all alone. We were too lazy yesterday to do anything because Mikasa had to help with the scouts and I had to sign a court day for the Reiner, Pieck, Gabi and Falco, that will be in three days. Mikasa did take a birth control pill yesterday night, but we end up not doing anything. I decided to check the pill bottle, by using my phantom attribute, it I made no movement, I picked up the bottle and it says effective for 72 hours, and to wait for 5 hours before engaging in intercourse.