Chapter 11: The Spoon

Y/N pov

Sitting in messhall after spending a short time at my squad's grave, Everyone was silent after I told them what happened to the 103rd scouts. I gathered almost all of the 104th cadet. I could see Mason looking down in sadness, Armin was on the verge of tears, Mikasa was beside giving me a side hug, Eren was angered.

Eren: At least you made him suffer! He deserve it.

Y/N: Yeah...... anyways, these accessories aren't mine, I'm planning to return this when I have the chance

Eren: That explains the vest..... and your side quest.

Mikasa: Including the necklace?

Y/N: Mary has a little sister, in the underground, so yes....

Mason: And Victor?

Y/N: He has nothing to return..... He is the only one.

There a long loud silence.

Reiner: So, Captain Jaeger, you don't look like Eren.......... there is no similarity?

Y/N: I'm adopted

Sasha : That explains your H/C hair, and E/C eyes.

Jean: What is it with Jaegers and adopting kids?

Y/N: What is it with your horse face?

All of the scouts are holding back their laughter

Connie: You see it too? *laughs*

Jean: I'm not a horse!

Y/N: Tell that to my horse, maybe she'll present to you...

That made everyone laugh out loud

Jean: Why you-

Y/N: Trying to punch an officer? *stood up slowly until Jean had to look up instead and speak in a dark voice* I dare you.

He then sit sown not before asking for forgiveness.

Armin: When did Y/N get that scary?

Y/N: After a titan ate the first 103rd scout. The world is cruel, but we can change it for the better, I'll say it again, What is the use of learning to wear and clean the ODM gear and not wear it 90% of the time, and knowing that you could change the world for the better but you are too busy eating salted beef.

Mikasa: Y/N....

Y/N: But I won't stop anyone here from joining the scouts but remember, if you don't it then who will.

Just then Hange stepped in and called out for Eren and me

Hange: EREN, Y/N! Come one we are going back to the castle

Eren: Right

Y/N: It was nice meeting you guys, Armin, to be honest, you look more tough in that uniform. Oh and Mikasa I- *she pulled him into a hug* Thank you, I really needed that.

Mikasa: Wait for me, I'll be there.

Y/N: I will, *weak smile*

Hange: *cough cough*

Y/N: umm- See you again, *checking out her scarf* I- uh- I'll be waiting.

Mikasa smiled and I walk towards Hange, changing my smile to a serious one.

Hange: She's your sister.... right?

Y/N: I'm starting to question that....

Eren: *Wide eyes*

Hange: Oh ok...

Hours later