How To Be A Fenrir 101

Chapter 101: The Infiltration

No pov

A rifle shot echoed the dark air, travelling it's way to thin air, alerting two men as they jerked their head to source of the rifle shot.

Shadow: Thatch?

Y/N: *looks down* We may be too late.

Shadow: *rage and in venom* Vane

Sam: What happened?

Y/N: *looks at Sam with sadness* Edward Thatch, fourth pirate lord......

Sam: Damn, may he found peace in the hereafter and in paradise.

...

...

Thatch was holding the side of his neck and kicked Vane's shin and charge towards Floch. Before he could even stab Floch, Onyankopon jumped from the quarterdeck and kicked Thatch on his stomach, Thatch fell on his back, did a back roll and was on his knees.

Thatch: *coughs* In.. In..

Onyankopon tried to shoot Thatch but Thatch stood up and smack Onyankopon's pistol to the left, did a 180 turn and collide onto Onyankopon, and headbutt Onyankopon's head. Thatch quickly tried to apprehend Vane, but he was shot by Floch again, on his shoulder from the back. Once again Thatch was on his knees, Vane took a huge swing to his head, but Thatch dropped onto his back and did a sweep kick on Vane.

Thatch: In a world without gold!.... *kicks Vane and twirls to swung his sword to Floch* Charles! We all might have been heroes! *Stabbed to the stomach by Onyankopon*

Vane stood up and wiped his mouth and walk towards Thatch as Onyankopon took his sword out of Thatch.

Vane: Hero? We're pirates Edward... What glory is given to pirates!? *swung his sword to decapitated Thatch*

Edward, Blackbeard, Thatch's head rolled on the deck, as his crew witnessed their captain's death, most surrendered others continue to fight but to no avail, the fourth pirate is no more. Onyankopon stared at Floch in anger.

Floch: I can't see through the night sky!

Onyankopon: Tch

Vane: Put his fucking head on the Queen Anne, and let it sail for the sailors to see.

Rogue pirate #1: Aye Cap'n.

Y/N pov

Shadow punched the mast and was in rage, I looked at him and saw that Sam was calming him down, I was sitting on the stern of the ship, holding my internally bleeding eye, until Alexi approached me.

Alexi: My lord, you look... hopeless.

Y/N: I'm just worried

Alexi: *nods* She will be fine my lord, from the stories we've heard, she is very strong-

Y/N: Alexi... *sighs* I know what my wife is capable of, she is strong and powerful, but when is hopeless... She gives up...

Alexi: *holding Mary's necklace* You are thinking that history will repeats itself.

Y/N: *tearing up* I cannot let that happen again.

Alexi: My sister was dear to you wasn't she?

Y/N: Yes, losing her changed me, I don't know what will happen if Mikasa is dead....

Alexi: *worried* My lord-

Y/N: No more small okay Master Assassin that's an order

Alexi: Yes my lord *walks away*