Chapter 33: The Rooftop Battle

Y/N pov

Y/N: Stay out of view, *wraps bandage on Nifa's arm* and seriously don't get spotted.

Nifa: Yes sir.

I ODM my way out of the view of Nifa, to see Levi flying left to right, I tried to zoom in and help him but I could feel a trigger being pulled, so I leaned back, and fall back first onto a roof, almost dislocating my hip due to the ODM part behind my directly above my butt. 

Random enemy #1: Sorry soldier *point gun at Y/N*

Shooting my ODM towards another roof in front of me, and using excessive gas, I was able to zoom forward and swing to other roof, but my ODM was shot, and was failing, I fell directly onto another roof, but this time legs first, I did a front roll, using the momentum, I turned around, and I took my sword and threw the blade directly at the person's chest. Needless to say, he dropped like a fly. 

Y/N: Motherfucker..... We are definitely entering Hell.... *jerked head towards the left*

I could see at least five ODM users flying towards, Levi. Levi is going to be surrounded bad. I wanted use my ODM, but the mechanism was broken beyond impromptu repair. Desperate times, calls for desperate measures, I unlatched my ODM, and threw my blade to the squad surrounding Levi. It went over them, and it caught their attention. 

Random enemy #2: He doesn't have any way to escape.

Traute: Let's get him!

Y/N: Gotcha.

They flew towards me, I turn the my right and scan the area for a good two seconds and when I feel a trigger being pulled, I ran as fast as I can. Parkouring through the houses and rooftop with ease, climbing up houses, outmaneuvering them on foot.

Traute: How is he doing that!?

Random enemy #3: Over there! *shoots only to miss*

Being three buildings away from them, I need to find a higher ground. Running at the rooftop, I lunge between buildings breaking into the windows of the houses, coming out of the other side and immediately turn to grab the building. I could see a castle-like building and head towards it. On my way there I could see one of the ODM users trying to search for me at a lower ground in between the building. Rookie mistake, I jumped and grabbed his leg, we both fall, but I was able to be the person above him, once he made impact head first to the ground, I jumped forward and did a front roll and continue running.

Traute: What!? NO! *points gun at Y/N, shoots but misses* AH SHIT!

I ran into the gateway in between the castle.

Traute: Surround it! Don't let him escape!

I was able to see the tip of the castle from where I am. Activating my third attribute, I focused on the castle, appearing directly at the top, I could see the ODM users, pointing their guns towards my previous position. Looking directly down I could see one of them not knowing I am directly above him, he is standing behind another ledge of the castle.

Y/N: *stood on the ledge* Please don't be the good guys.

I drop down and quickly move head first down, grabbing the head of the ODM user, doing a mid-air front-flip, I was able to evade the ledge, the ODM users head is now dislocated and beheaded. His body made my landing slower as it stayed there on the ledge, thus made sure that my feet didn't break when landing. I hold his beheaded head, specifically his non-existent neck, head on my right palm. Blood was rolling down my hand as I stare into the face. 

Random citizen #1: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Random citizen #2: He just behea- *gags and vomits*

Traute: *zoomed trough where the screaming was heard* NO! Get him!