Chapter 9: 103rd Scouts Part 1

Erwin: SHINZO WO SASAGEYO

All cadet: SHINZO WO SASAGEYO!!

After the recruitment.

Y/N: Wow, at least- what, three fifth of us are in the scouts.

Victor: You must have inspired them yesterday.

Y/N: And I only had to say "What's the use of learning the ODM only to not use it 90% of the time." I should run for politics

The rest of the squad laughs.

Mason: Guys!

The squad: Mason! Brian!

Y/N: So, when do you start the MP training?

Mason: Tomorrow.

Elias: Oh shit, that means-

Mary: Are you tearing up?

Elias: No! This place is filled with titan steam, it's getting in my eyes

Y/N: There isn't any titan nearby, dumbass *chuckles*

Jason: *Chuckles* Elias the mommy's boy!

Y/N, Victor & Mary: So?

Jason: Ummmmm......

We all laugh at Jason, him and his idiotic jokes. Then a scout approached us.

Miche: Which one of you is Jaeger of the Rose 103rd?

Y/N: *salutes* me sir!

Miche: At ease, are you the top cadet in 103rd?

Y/N: Yes sir.

Miche: Erwin puts you in charge of all the 103rd command, have them in their bunks today, let them rest and report in at 1000hr tomorrow.

Y/N: Yes sir, umm.... do we report in with our cadet's uniform?

Miche: No, your uniforms are set and ready to be worn tomorrow. *Walks away*

Y/N: Yes sir!

Mary: Ooo, look at my man being the leader~ *Caressing Y/N's chest*

Y/N: Heh, stop it~ you're making me embarrassed

Mary: Yes..... company leader *wraps Y/N neck*

Victor: Ugh! Stop it guys!

Elias: Yeah, I didn't need to see that *Gags*

Y/N: Jealousy is not a good look on you Elias.

Elias: Shut up playboy

Y/N & Mary: *laughs*

5 months later

I was made sergeant and was involved in a lot of missions looking for routes for the 54th expedition, mainly because I kept volunteering to do so, what can I say, I was bored after cleaning my barracks. For five months, the scouts' mission, were only to survey the area, pulling back to the wall if a red flare is shot up.

Erwin: Sergeant Jaeger was it?

Y/N: Sir yes sir *salutes*

Erwin: May I speak with you for a moment? *Both Erwin & Y/N took a walk outside the Survey Corps building* ....I have several question I want you to answer.

Y/N: Yes sir

Erwin: Why do you keep on volunteering yourself to mission that has a fatality rate of over 80%

Y/N: I got bored sir... A real titan is fun to kill, plus I need to study my enemy further, maybe there is a more easier way of killing a titan and also because I do not want to see my friends getting eaten.