Chapter 109: The Devil

Y/N: *sighs* Why are you still screaming? *snaps the shinobi's neck*

Standing up from the corpse, looking behind him, he could see Eden standing up straight, choking 5 floating shinobis, Y/N looks at Eden and just staring at her in awe and in fear. Then suddenly all five heads were torn of from the body, with the spine still connected.

Y/N: *blank stare* 0_0

Eden: *looks back at Y/N* I did the Blood Eagle more than you boy. 

Y/N: *mumbles* I'm a man Eden... 19? *felt a bullet hitting the back of his head* Huh... 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

19th Shinobi: *shot his rifle from a tree* What?...

Y/N: Oooo, you almost had him

19th Shinobi: AHHH! *kicked by Y/N and dropped at least 10 meters* Gahh!! Ahhh!!

Y/N: *teleports down* Splat *Shinobi fell on his head* Called it.

Ymir proceeded to turn back to her human by sucking back the warhammer into her nape instead of the leaving the nape. Once she stood next to us, we turned around to see a petrified Kiyomi, shaking and crying. As Y/N walks forward, Kiyomi just got on her knees.

Kiyomi: Please! Please! forgive me! I only wants what's best for the shogun descendent

Ymir: Tch, through kidnapping, typical.

Eden: This is really old.

Y/N: Azumabito, Kiyomi... Have I not made it clear to the world, onto what will happen to those who tries to hurt my family, or me?

Kiyomi: *Remembers the rogue pirate incident* Please! *sobbing* Don't!

Y/N: The great Azumabito clan member... begging for her life to a monarch... Not a great scene for anyone isn't  it?

Ymir: Y/N, we have to go

Eden: We'll be waiting. Once you're done, meet us again.

Y/N: *looks at them* Yes ma'am *Eden and Ymir disappearing*

Kiyomi: *Confusion* What... what are they?

Y/N: My ancestors, and for your information, if they take their time to come down here and fight your shinobis, *squats down* ,tell me, do you still think that you are in the right?

Kiyomi: *cannot answer*

A few seconds later, a military convoy approaches them, Issei, Obito, and Elise alight from the vehicle, say Y/N standing over a petrified Kiyomi. Y/N only walked back to the car and board it, after Elise hugged him.

Issei: Sorry for this inconvenience Prince Y/N, we assure you, we are in the dark of this.

Elise: *Looks at a emotionless Y/N* Just make sure the bitch does not disturb Eldian family again, this is a warning General Issei. 

Issei: Yes, Princess Elise... 

Elise went into the car and sat next to Y/N, with Bertholdt as the driver, they drove off and went back to the dock.

Elise: Going back to killing Lil' bro? 

Y/N: *Snickered* and here I thought that when the war ends there will peace.